Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 9, 2013
I know this is a small thing, but who here actually eats at Grogan's Grill when they go to the park sometimes. I will go there like 3-5/25 times a year that I actually eat in the park. However, I like their pork their a lot. For those of you who haven't had Irish kind of pork, it is really good. Now it is a little peppery for those of you who don't like spicy stuff. However, don't go hating on this tiny restaurant, but for those of you who haven't tried it, go try it! It is right beside EitA, and is a really great place to go if you want comfort food during the early spring, Fall and Winter.
And who thinks that this place needs to go, or get renovated. But I think that it is a quite good restaurant.

Apr 7, 2011
I loved Grogan's Grill a couple years ago. Grogan to me has been going downhill. I use to get the big gigantic stuffed baked potatoes and now they are no longer there I have no reason to go there now. It needs to bring the bake potatoes back and the sausages.

Feb 9, 2013
WhatutalkinboutWillis? said:
I loved Grogan's Grill a couple years ago. Grogan to me has been going downhill. I use to get the big gigantic stuffed baked potatoes and now they are no longer there I have no reason to go there now. It needs to bring the bake potatoes back and the sausages.
Yea I loved those baked potatoes too. And it's funny, on the BGW website that is one of their main descriptions of Grogan's grill, "delicious baked potatoes." However, I love their pork roast, and I have to say there hashbrowns are pretty good!;)

Apr 7, 2011
Grogan's pub did they always sell food? If not they are this year.

Jumbo Soft Pretzels
Loaded Potato Skins
Mozzarella Sticks w/ Marinara Sauce
Wings w/ Sauce
Assorted Coca-Cola Products
Beer on Draught

Dec 23, 2011
Just you typical bar appetizers and beer :p Although I swore I went in one time last year and they only served pretzels.

Apr 7, 2011
This is not part of Grogans Pub but there was a cart beside Grogan's Pub selling frosted almonds and other types of nuts I have to say their prices were actually cheaper than buying them in the store and they were really good. (Do I hear a price change coming up in the near future LOL)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad