Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 23, 2009
So the Chinese government clearly didn't want little old Busch Gardens to have the tallest dive machine anymore, so they built this and couldn't even give it a name... it's called "Dive Coaster". It's 213' tall.

Attachments

• p23450.jpg
    p23450.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 165
  • p23837.jpg
    p23837.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 172
  • p23839.jpg
    p23839.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 149
Merboy said:
Swiftman said:
I didn't think it would last very long... I love the name. :D

Lol. That's cute. *pets China*

Isn't petting China dangerous... or illegal... Anyway, I'm a Griffon hater, so I really couldn't care less if it isn't anymore.

the audio says that it was the tallest and the first floorless dive coaster. Isnt that a given? unless of course, it was shorter than itself.

LOL!!!!!!! I just noticed that this is the coaster on the cover of the pass member news brochure. I knew it look funny but I thought they had just created a very inaccurate artistic representation. I cant upload a pic now, but check it out.

Griffon would look cool with the track painted 2 different shades of blue. I wonder what it would look like if the box part under that actual rails the train rides on (sorry I dont know what it is called) was like a light blue like Leviathan..... Or would that just look weird? Thoughts?

Wow, you've just raised a very old thread from the grave. Seeing that it's almost Halloween, I'll let it slide this time. ;)

Reactions: ALMS7TH
ALMS7TH said:
Griffon would look cool with the track painted 2 different shades of blue. I wonder what it would look like if the box part under that actual rails the train rides on (sorry I dont know what it is called) was like a light blue like Leviathan..... Or would that just look weird? Thoughts?

Give me some time, I might have a pic for you...;)

Reactions: ALMS7TH
ALMS7TH said:

That would look weird. I prefer B&Ms to have the track spine and ties the same color.

Leviathan's track color is too much like Kumba. And I wouldn't want another Busch coaster that color.

Also, Leviathan's track is looking more teal green than teal blue...

291819_10150353209647153_504757152_8333948_354096985_n.jpg

Well....... Maybe not the same shade as Leviathan. IMO this does not look wierd but looks amazing. http://rcdb.com/2536.htm?p=10481 What about Griffon's spine could stay the same color and this color or something like it http://nathanz.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/yves-klein-blue.jpg?w=480 could be the rails like in Silver Bullet.

cpt Awesome said:
B-Mac said:
Because it is...

More like someone photoshopped a pic of sheikra... lol

What is photoshopped about that coaster? It's a Sheikra clone. But this one in China is a little taller and uses 10-seat rows (as evident in the 3rd pic from Chris' OP). Sheikra uses 8-seat rows.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad