Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
May 10, 2011
Jusy noticed today that The option to purchase Gold and Silver dining certificates is gone from the BGW website.

FAIL! Gold was my go to meal deal.

I always did platinum, but me and my GF would share a sampler platter, a side, drink and dessert. Not a bad deal for us.

That's quite disappointing. I always got the silver if I wanted lunch and the gold if I wanted dinner. I guess this just means that I won't be eating as often while I'm at the park.

Swiftman said:
That's quite disappointing. I always got the silver if I wanted lunch and the gold if I wanted dinner. I guess this just means that I won't be eating as often while I'm at the park.

I'll still buy online. The Platinum is still a good deal and is still cheaper than buying the siliver amount of food ala carte. So the best deal now for two to eat would be for one to buy a platinum cert and one to just buy a platter or sandwich with the season pass discount and share the sides.

Yeah, I bought a Platinum at the park the other day and tried to buy a Kid's meal pass too, and was told they only have Platinum available "for now" and that they were "retooling" their dining passes. So, I guess we'll see.

Shafor said:
Yeah, I bought a Platinum at the park the other day and tried to buy a Kid's meal pass too, and was told they only have Platinum available "for now" and that they were "retooling" their dining passes. So, I guess we'll see.

BTW, where at the park do you buy a dining pass? I've only ever done it online. Might go this weekend, but won't decide if I'll be staying for dinner until that afternoon.

Thanks!

I wanted to get a kid's meal pass too and the guy told me about the Platinum being the only one available now, but was totally cool about it. He gave me 20% off for the trouble, so I wound up getting two Platinum passes for what I usually pay for 1 Platinum and 1 kid's meal. :)

Reactions: Big_Al
so since when cant you get any entree with ribs on it with the platnium pass. pure bs.... i bought two and read the back once i was in line getting ready to purchase a smapler platter and was extremely disappointed that i could not purchase what i went into trappers to get. HIGHLY UPSET this information was not disclosed when i purchased the passes.

Because everyone who gets that pass gets it with the sole intent on getting a sampler? I am sure that they have other things to do then worry about that.

I agree though. It isn't like it cost them THAT much more. Disney did the same thing with the dining plan and several restaurants needing two days worth of sit downs.

It's the baby back ribs platter that's not included. The sampler comes with country style ribs. I get the sampler all the time with the platinum pass.

I have two meal vouchers without the rib exclusion and I'm prepared to argue my way to a baby back rip platter if nessesary.

Yeah, unless they have changed it in the last 3 weeks, it is just babybacks that are excluded.

Sorry to wake up an old thread but what's the general consensus on the meal plans these days?

It'll be me, my wife and two kids and we only plan on eating lunch at the park. My wife typically doesn't each much so she's probably go à la carte.

Also can any of these be used at Water Country or are they specific for the park?

Last question, is it any cheaper buying online vs Guest Relations?

Thanks,

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad