Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I know if you select the "Watch on YouTube.com" option you can view them in full screen on YouTube.com but I don't always want to open a new window. This feature works on other sites. I just wondered why not here.

Reactions: Applesauce
I was looking at my rep and saw that it said that you could get rep from your posts. Can someone explain how that works?

Quick question, I cant find the BGWFans app on Google playstore. Anyone know if it's not there anymore or is it that I'm not good at finding things

Yeah, I thinking about delaying it already because it's not that helpful and it's outdated( it still says diavolo and entwined)

Is it necessary to create half a dozen new threads with the exact same content reposted on each of them? I get the use of separating chain-wide initiatives into respective discussions for each park for the sake of keeping things on-topic, but unless there's a true need to discuss a change as it pertains specifically to, say, Sesame Place, when the exact same change has occurred at every other SEAS park, I find the creation of copy-and-pasted chain-wide threads to unnecessarily clog my feed.

I sympathise with you, but truthfully, I think the SEAS pass changes are big deals for anyone looking at BGW's latest offerings.

We considered dedicating one thread to all of the changes, but, as the discussion in the BGW thread shows, most of the talk is park-specific.

I am a huge proponent of eliminating "Unread Post Spam," but there are times when a handful of threads do need to be created at once. For those times, the mark all as read button is your friend.

Reactions: Nicole and Mushroom
That's totally fair. My question was genuine, not a rhetorical excuse to make a snide comment, so I appreciate your response!

Reactions: Zachary
I think in this case (the new pass programs) and the case of the Project 2020 slide leaks, there is/was significant difference between what these parks are offering pass-members; in relation to the Project 2020 leaks the Madrid thread started to get derailed with discussion about the other parks' rumored additions so it was appropriate in those instances. It's not something I see happen all that often really.

Reactions: Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad