Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So I got work to give me the 9th off, so I am planning to go. Does anyone know the temperature cutoff when they cease running Fury and/or Intimidator? Right now they are forecasting 50 to the low 50s on an otherwise sunny day.

Can’t speak for Fury in particular but I’ve definitely ridden other B&Ms in much colder temperatures.

Reactions: aerobadger
1BFC8AE4-B541-4D9E-B8C4-1AAE42621CDA.jpeg

I love when I’m trying to take a photo, I’m like, “Yeah, this’ll be pretty good... right here... GOT IT!” and then after the fact when I look at it, I framed it in a way such as an edge or something significant related to the subject of the photo is happening right at the end of the frame, kind of like how the corner of the support structure is just out of the shot in this photo at the top-center-left.

Not just referring to coasters, but this picture showcases my habit of doings such things! 🤣

Last edited:
Fury ride ops were absolute legends tonight letting the last two trains both get an extra ride. I know they’ve done this before, but how normal of an occurrence is it?

Fury ride ops were absolute legends tonight letting the last two trains both get an extra ride. I know they’ve done this before, but how normal of an occurrence is it?
I went about a month ago and got LROTN and got to ride twice, and they were running 3 trains. They let all 3 go around again.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad