Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Really interesting idea, but those prices are steep. The cheapest ticket is $100 and that only includes the rides and live entertainment in Frontier Town, not even the food or drink... or parking! The next-cheapest option is a whopping $140 dollars and that includes just 3 food samples and two cocktails, plus parking.

I get it, part of the appeal is the "exclusive" and adult nature of the event. And I'd like to assume CP has done their market research for this event. But according to CP's website, regular all-day tickets cost as low as $45, and you can even get admission plus parking plus an all-day dining plan starting at $85. If they're charging a minimum of $100 for guests to access just three or four rides, in just one small area of the park, for just a few hours, I'm struggling to imagine how many people will cough up that kind of cash.

Last edited:
Really interesting idea, but those prices are steep. The cheapest ticket is $100 and that only includes the rides and live entertainment in Frontier Town, not even the food or drink... or parking! The next-cheapest option is a whopping $140 dollars and that only includes 3 food samples and two cocktails, plus parking.

I get it, part of the appeal is the "exclusive" and adult nature of the event. And I'd like to assume CP has done their market research for this event. But according to CP's website, regular all-day tickets cost as low as $45, and you can even get admission plus parking plus an all-day dining plan starting at $85. If they're charging a minimum of $100 for guests to access just three or four rides, in just one small area of the park, for just a few hours, I'm struggling to imagine how many people will cough up that kind of cash.
I wonder if they are still short staffed and that’s a reflection of how much it’s gonna cost to play people to work those hours.

Yeah my other thought on this was that other then the adult only part it doesn't appear that much different then the pass member events that many parks held pre-covid. Why should anyone have to fork over an extra 100 to get what use to be included with passes?

Reactions: Mushroom
You’re basically getting 3 hours of walk on rides during peak season. Compared to the price of a fast pass this isn’t a bad deal.

Reactions: Zachary
Cedar Point has announced a new limited attendance late night adult only event called Frontier Nights.

The super crappy thing about this is that it's happening during Coaster Mania. Seems like another huge middle finger to the enthusiasts from CP in that if you signed up for CM for SteVe/Maverick night ERT you're going to have to shell out another $100 on top of your mania ticket.

The super crappy thing about this is that it's happening during Coaster Mania. Seems like another huge middle finger to the enthusiasts from CP in that if you signed up for CM for SteVe/Maverick night ERT you're going to have to shell out another $100 on top of your mania ticket.
Wtf

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad