Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 22, 2019
How much do the haunted mazes cost? I see from their website that they all have an additional fee, but currently it does not say how much. Also can you pay for them individually or do you have to get an unlimited pass?

I wish they were included with admission, especially because I'm not a big haunted house person (because I'm a coward - too scary! haha). One is enough for me so I don't want to pay for unlimited haunted houses on my visit.

I believe that in the past I've paid $10 or $15-ish for house wristbands at SFA (unlimited houses all night). Don't remember if that price was discounted with my AP/Membership or not. Anyway, regardless, house wristbands are cheap and they actually do a great job of keeping lines down and kids out of houses in my experience.

Reactions: Nicole
I believe that in the past I've paid $10 or $15-ish for house wristbands at SFA (unlimited houses all night). Don't remember if that price was discounted with my AP/Membership or not. Anyway, regardless, house wristbands are cheap and they actually do a great job of keeping lines down and kids out of houses in my experience.

That's a lot, though, if you're only going to do one. I don't remember the one I did at KD being flooded with kids, but again I only did one last year. Also I'll be paying for my son too, so double the price. Though he will do more than one.

They do have a pass member discount I want to say last was 20 for GP and 15 for pass members. Over all I thought it was money well spent and enjoyed the houses most are not as extreme as KD's.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
They do have a pass member discount I want to say last was 20 for GP and 15 for pass members. Over all I thought it was money well spent and enjoyed the houses most are not as extreme as KD's.

You mean pass holders or membership holders? I have gold passes (not membership). $20 is too much for me. $15 is pushing it. I just am not that into haunted houses, but i like to do one (and only one) at KD. If they allowed me to pay $5 to go in one that'd be cool, but it doesn't sound like they do that.

You mean pass holders or membership holders? I have gold passes (not membership). $20 is too much for me. $15 is pushing it. I just am not that into haunted houses, but i like to do one (and only one) at KD. If they allowed me to pay $5 to go in one that'd be cool, but it doesn't sound like they do that.
Mine is gold and I got a discount last year. I THINK those were the prices but last year was my first year going and it's been a year so that might be wrong. Also I can't swear that there wasn't a cheap option that was more limited. I remember I got an unlimited house wrist band but not the fast pass premium one.

I finally went to SFA during fright fest yesterday, but unfortunately I had to leave before it started. However during the day the park was DEAD. Everything was a walkon except Batwing and even that was only a 2 or 3 train wait (at around 3:30 PM - might have been a walkon earlier?). It was awesome. Rerides without getting off if you wanted. Proved to be a great day to go.

I also went Sunday, but unfortunately got there late as usual because trying to get there for my usual evening hours always results in maximum backup. Sometime between checking Google Maps and getting to F-burg someone had an accident. I gave up on getting there a few times but somehow kept going. Speedwalking visit.

The houses pass was $30 or something, hasn't come through on my CC bill. Was less than $20 last time I went. Started to balk on this and then went for it. Got in line Twisted 3D Fairy Tales, which was the only wait for anything although couldn't always reride the coasters. Bailed on that line and took 2 spins on Roar. Was running great and especially enjoyed the front row ride way more than my rides earlier this year somehow; they were even running 2 trains. Then went through Total Damnation. At first I was leading a small group but despite walking slow I don't know what happened to them. I liked it, quite foggy and I think they stole a few ideas from BGW. I don't think their actor training is that great but that affected things worse later when I wasn't solo. Then the one in the bumper cars, whatever it's called, had no line at all. This one hasn't been great in the past but this time it was so foggy and so much light glare I couldn't even see where I was going, and then suddenly I was surrounded by 3 monsters, cool. Short though.

After a spin on Mind Eraser, I went back to Twisted 3D and the line was just as long, waited it out. This was a 3D maze with the glasses and tons of bright UV paint but they decided to throw in the Condemned idea, turn off the lights and give one member of the group a weak flashlight, this time a UV one. It kept the group together which was different but mostly we were all trying to see the 3D effect and failing. By the end I had a headache but fortunately it went away rapidly. These things just don't go together and it would have been better without messing with the 3D glasses, but what a waste of UV paint.

Then did Spider Outbreak or it said Crypt on the side and was OK, Voodoo Curse last just seemed to keep getting weaker and I don't think it was me. Only had time for one great spin on Wild One, pressed on to Superman Ride of Darkness. I was pushing it timewise to get to Hall Manor haunt but probably would have made it if hadn't got greedy and tried a 3rd lap. Stuck on brake run. Maintenance was fast but it was too late.

So once again, I decide to never go to this place ever again on the drive up but the visit was good enough I'm not sure.

On the one hand $30 is too much, and on the other hand their season passes are so cheap it kind of makes sense that they'd have to try to make up for it a bit. I guess I have no complaints on the pricing. Still, I wouldn't pay the $30 because I'm too much of a haunted house scaredy cat to go in any of them! But I liked walking around KD Haunt for a bit and that level of scare. Sort of. So I would have liked to see how it was at SFA. Plus I'm guessing it's probably less scary (I didn't see so many monster hiding places set up) and that would be a bonus from my perspective.

Went last year. I remember 2-3 of the mazes being somewhat decent but the rest were just long narrow hallways with minimal actors and in one case, no lighting so I was running into walls. I paid about $20 for an all access pass with my discount. IDK if I'd really pay that again for what I got.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad