Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there with 1 or 2 guys from work. We could meet up if you want. Gf has to work so I get a day of freedom!

Ok, I'm almost positive that I should be there from opening to closing tomorrow. Anyone else?

By the way, the current forecast is a high of 52 degrees with a 30% chance of rain. 60% chance on Saturday.

I'll be there from about opening to closing. PM me if you want contact info. I got some new guys that are coming to the park with me tomorrow, so we're going to go through all the rides and stuff in the AM and everything.

Ok guys, I have two free 1 day BGW tickets. If you're interested, PM me (must be at the park to pick them up tomorrow).

For all you guys going - if you can, ride the train from Festa to Caribou and listen out for that announcement about the new train station for Oktoberfest.

I'll be there with the family tomorrow at about 6 or 7 if I can get in, Saturday open-close, and Sunday open-'til I feel like driving home. You all should have my Twitter info, it's on my profile. Hopefully that rain clears out by Saturday night.

yea, only day I can go is tomorrow. I was hoping to see the scarezones and fear fair with no rain. Looks like I got a 50% chance.

Pagey, since you're braving the park on Saturday, I'll give you my coaster-only QQs. Something tells me they'll probably be absolutely useless tomorrow.

Why not... I am heading out the door to come up there... but the rain is coming... it's about 90% chance right now.

Peter R. said:
Why not... I am heading out the door to come up there... but the rain is coming... it's about 90% chance right now.

huh? Most recent radar shows clear after 3.

Looking at a radar > viewing hour and a half old time slot predictions. I expect some rain but not as much as most people think there will be

Actually turned out great- especially with so many people from the site there. Nice to meet some new people as well- especially some of the more quiet members (post more!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad