Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Frequently Used Abbreviations/Acronyms

I do see people use it all the time, I didn't think about it though. What is odd about it though is there technically is no such thing as Universal Studios Orlando, the parks name is Universal Studios Florida, and the whole complex is named Universal Orlando Resort. So my question is, does USO refer to Universal Orlando Resort or to the park itself Universal Studios Florida? I added it to the list as a reference to the Resort itself but not 100% sure if that is what it is used to refer to.

PTR - Photo Trip Report
PPP - Phoenix Phall Phunfest (Event)
CbtO - Coastin' by the Ocean (Event)

Smarta$$ alert:
Vekoma - Veld Koening Machinfabrik

Shane said:
I do see people use it all the time, I didn't think about it though. What is odd about it though is there technically is no such thing as Universal Studios Orlando, the parks name is Universal Studios Florida, and the whole complex is named Universal Orlando Resort. So my question is, does USO refer to Universal Orlando Resort or to the park itself Universal Studios Florida? I added it to the list as a reference to the Resort itself but not 100% sure if that is what it is used to refer to.

It is split. One post on a Fl board will run USF and the next post will be USO. Same for SWF SWO.

Next on Shane's list in a list of Disney breakdowns.

Added JCC for James City County.

I had thought of a couple other ones recently but alas I didn't add them right away so I forgot them.

if were going by abbreviations, call me JP, which funn enough was the name of our tech manager!

Made a couple of updates. I am sure we are using some more abbreviations that we weren't using when this list was first complied in 2013. If you see something that is used on the forum or in the industry post it below and we'll consider adding it to the list.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad