Forum Tips & Tricks

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Gavin

Who, me?
Administrator
Sep 27, 2009
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Ever wonder how to embed certain content into your posts? Want to know how to get the most out of formatting your posts? Have a cool posting tip that you want to share with the rest of the forum? This is the thread for you!

Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some tips on formating your posts so that others can get the most out of them, as well as some features of the forums you may not even know about. Other forum members are also encouraged to share what they know as well.

Now for my first tip:

—————————————

How to Ignore User's Posts

So there is a user that you find particularly annoying, but they haven't done anything that could get them removed (or they own the site). Instead of continuing to get frustrated, you can hide their posts by adding them to your "Ignore List".

For step by step instructions on how to do this, simply follow the steps in this gallery:

[imgur=BwcLg]How to Ignore Users on the ParkFans Network Forums[/imgur]

If you have any questions; feel free to PM me or post in this thread.

Joe

#RIPVolcano
Feb 12, 2011
Near Richmond
BuschDominion.com
Gavin said:
How to Ignore User's Posts

So there is a user that you find particularly annoying, but they haven't done anything that could get them removed (or they own the site). Instead of continuing to get frustrated, you can hide their posts by adding them to your "Ignore List".

For step by step instructions on how to do this, simply follow the steps in this gallery:

How to Ignore Users on the ParkFans Network Forums

If you have any questions; feel free to PM me or post in this thread.
Bumping this for newer members who might not get along in certain heated threads at the moment.

Reactions: Merboy and Zimmy
Login or Register to Hide This Ad