Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
OMG!! Would anyone be interested in something like this?

attachment.php

I would totally go on this tour. Plus it cuts the cost in half for those underage drinking soft drinks instead of the adult beverages. :cool:

Me? I wouldn't do that! :p

I cannot help it. I'm too social, I know. I've been told that I am friendly to a fault and it is true. I admit to it.

If that were only true about a VIP tour with me! I would love that position at the park! Of course, if you all do take the tour with me as I am sure I will sign up for the actual VIP tour at some point,... then prepare yourself for tons of info! Bring a notebook!

:heart:

Ah yeah! Notice that you get to sample ALL of the food and drinks, as well as get souvenirs with the price. How did you work all of this out Nora?

Heh~ I am known to wield the power of persuasion from time to time. However, this power does have a limit.

Obviously, pass member ride night pins are not my forte.

Reactions: chickenking
Nora said:
Anyone going to the Food & Wine Festival May 31st?

It is my intention to go. Not sure what time yet though. Park closes at 8 so the food sampling ends at 7 pm right?
I wanna STOMP some grapes!!

Reactions: Nora
^ Yep

It’s a merry Merlot mess at Il Teatro di San Marco, where our all-new interactive grape-stomping show is a fantastically fun spin on a classic Italian tradition. Bring your friends and family and watch as our crazy cast smashes grapes. Think you’ve got what it takes to be a champion? Get ready, because you could be challenged to a stomp-off. ..

Reactions: IndyRacingNut
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad