Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
OMG!! Would anyone be interested in something like this?

attachment.php

I would totally go on this tour. Plus it cuts the cost in half for those underage drinking soft drinks instead of the adult beverages. :cool:

Sep 28, 2009
Virginia
Me? I wouldn't do that! :p

I cannot help it. I'm too social, I know. I've been told that I am friendly to a fault and it is true. I admit to it.

If that were only true about a VIP tour with me! I would love that position at the park! Of course, if you all do take the tour with me as I am sure I will sign up for the actual VIP tour at some point,... then prepare yourself for tons of info! Bring a notebook!

:heart:

Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
Ah yeah! Notice that you get to sample ALL of the food and drinks, as well as get souvenirs with the price. How did you work all of this out Nora?

Sep 28, 2009
Virginia
Heh~ I am known to wield the power of persuasion from time to time. However, this power does have a limit.

Obviously, pass member ride night pins are not my forte.

Reactions: chickenking
Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
Nora said:
Anyone going to the Food & Wine Festival May 31st?

It is my intention to go. Not sure what time yet though. Park closes at 8 so the food sampling ends at 7 pm right?
I wanna STOMP some grapes!!

Reactions: Nora
Aug 7, 2012
^ Yep

It’s a merry Merlot mess at Il Teatro di San Marco, where our all-new interactive grape-stomping show is a fantastically fun spin on a classic Italian tradition. Bring your friends and family and watch as our crazy cast smashes grapes. Think you’ve got what it takes to be a champion? Get ready, because you could be challenged to a stomp-off. ..

Reactions: IndyRacingNut
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad