Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
RE: Flying Turns is Testing!

By the way this ride already paid for itself with the publicity it recieved, source is Mr. Knoebel himself from 2011.

On another note:
sign.jpg

Reactions: Zachary and Bill
Mar 6, 2012

I was there today. The test dummies were strapped into the cars. It looks like such an interesting ride, and it makes me sad that it isn't running.

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia

Still testing as of today. Three water dummies on a train and running 2 trains through every few minutes. Mechanics said they'll know when the ride opens the same time as us enthusiasts.

Reactions: superfomi

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia

I've been hearing rumors about Flying Turns making its debut during the Covered Bridge Festival (or for us coaster enthusiasts Phoenix Phall Phunfest) for the last month and over the last two days, two friends have confirmed that it is a very certain possibility. The event starts on the 3rd and goes all the way until Sunday the 6th, so keep an eye out on your newsfeeds.

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia

Personal lesson learned, when someone tells you tomorrow after 10 pm at night ask if they seriously mean tomorrow or the day after. Today is employee day, tomorrow is PPP.

Reactions: Nicole

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia

Totally contrary to what they were saying about me earlier today. Suck it Alvey you were wrong, again.

Reactions: I305Evan

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia

Yesterday was mentioned as a preview night by Knoebels, and they've announced on social media it will be opening to everyone today at noon.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad