Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Last I checked it looked the center part was closed up and only the cars were missing.....so maybe thats a good sign?

As far as flats, they need small flats like the flying machine. Things like Mach Tower and FF cost so much and they use them for a couple years as thenew addition. It would be nice to have a new small flat every couple years.

Also @Coasternerd I do remember.....and the change sliding back and fourth on the floor. We used to take a handful of pennies and put them under our shoes and at about that halfway point let them go. We used to crush pennies on the train track quite often too.

The penny on the train track was many many years ago. In fact the engineer saw us doing it and walked over. Thought we were going to get yelled at......but nope he pulled a smashed penny out of his pocket and showed us about where to put it and about where to look for it after the train passes.....which was I thing about 10 feet down the line if I remember correctly.

As for the flying machine....walls were still up tonight.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Well, I got my wish! I wanted to see the actual mechanics of the Flying Machine rather than the printed on gears. I got a quick view of it from the back while on the train. The cover is still off, and the cars are on site but on the ground.

Reminds me of the neighbor's house when I was growing up: big things sitting around outside in various states of disassembly, their inner workings on open display to folks who had the right viewing angle.

Hopefully the park won't put the Flying Machine cars up on cinder blocks.

Busch Gardens: The Ol' Country.

Well, it ain’t opening:

Taken at midnight on January 4th.

Attachments

• 3FB6A8F2-D7DD-4C5D-A802-142A815E8C6A.jpeg
    3FB6A8F2-D7DD-4C5D-A802-142A815E8C6A.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Mwe BGW
Pic of the ride from Friday.
Dies anyone have a picture from September through January that they could post for comparison. I think I notice some changes from the what I remember and am wondering if they may slowly ve in the process of reassembling it

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad