Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I am going to be heading down end of the month for my first visit and am looking for any advice on the park that I can get. especially advice on larger rider fit on rides. also any food advice.

Also is there early admission and ride times during the week for platinum pass holders?

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Still looking for info.

In particularly How does Carowinds Intimindator compare to KD's does it have the same blackout tendencies? Does Afterburn have the larger rider seats like alpengeist? How friendly is Nighthawk on larger riders? I am I coorect in assuming that flying Cobra and Vortex have similar fits that Anaconda and Shockwaze have?

Apr 5, 2011
Meant to respond, sorry!

Caro's Intimidator is nothing like KD's, so you don't have to worry about that. I don't remember Afterburn having big seats, but the belts are more generous. Nighthawk isn't really friendly at all. Flying Cobra does have similar sizing, but I couldn't compare Shockwave with Vortex by memory.

Reactions: horsesboy

belsaas

Professional Shitposter
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Intimidator is maybe my favorite coaster at Carowinds. (Heresy, I know. Fury 325 is good too.)

It's just a really good airtime machine, with some great views. Especially the parts over CW's Dinosaurs Alive.

I don't recall seeing info for larger seating in Afterburn or Nighthawk, but it's not something I keep an eye out for admittedly.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad