Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I like how they said "from a reliable source," like someone would go through the photoshop work to "repaint" a section of track and add some workers in a bucket lift just to troll people.

It needed it. The paint was very faded. Glad to see they are doing it. Now... to do something about the chattering when you ride in the back....

Now... to do something about the chattering when you ride in the back....
That would be nice, indeed. I don't want to say it "ruins the ride" back there etc., but I found it to be headache-inducing.

Kinda wish they'd pick a different track color from either yellow or red. Three Intamin coasters, two track colors, with one sporting both. A minor complaint but I do wonder why. Supports are different, so whatevsies.

That would be nice, indeed. I don't want to say it "ruins the ride" back there etc., but I found it to be headache-inducing.

Kinda wish they'd pick a different track color from either yellow or red. Three Intamin coasters, two track colors, with one sporting both. A minor complaint but I do wonder why. Supports are different, so whatevsies.

Yeah, it didn't ruin the ride, but I think next time I'll ride toward the front.

Kinda wish they'd pick a different track color from either yellow or red.
Someone on Reddit said it was going back to the original orange. Pulling up one of these photos and looking up close, it does look to be orange. But I've never been there so no idea what it originally was.

Another shot (probably from a reliable source ?)

cqz1q4m2ycn31.jpg

It was a bright bright orange with colbolt blue.

Hershey is worse with their coaster repainting than BGW

Reactions: GrandpaD
Couldn’t find a dedicated thread for Fahrenheit and didn’t want to start a new one (feel free to change that if needed); but Fahrenheit broke down and people are stuck on the lift.

Couldn’t find a dedicated thread for Fahrenheit and didn’t want to start a new one (feel free to change that if needed); but Fahrenheit broke down and people are stuck on the lift.

It's been having issues all year and has not run all 3 trains without problems.

No idea what the specific issue is, all I know is Fahrenheit has been having uptime troubles all year and rarely runs 3 trains.
Hershey has had some back luck lately that as soon as they get one back up another one goes down.

Just passing along a big & tall advisory here. I've been able to ride I305 easily the last 5 years over a range of 50 pounds or so (I am 6'3), currently the low end of that range, Fahrenheit AND Storm Runner have EXTREMELY short seatbelts in comparison. I barely was able to ride Storm Runner and Fahrenheit was no shot at all in the test seat ostensibly. It was very surprising honestly, 3 weeks ago I rode Cheetah Hunt at BGT with its hard straps and was able to get that to work as well with significantly less effort than Storm Runner (and that's with the HARD straps too (ouch)), in addition could do Rip Ride Rockit and Forbidden Journey. This tells me that Storm Runner and Fahrenheit are some of the most restrictive coasters out there. Also so is Laff Trakk. Hershey certainly has 3 very NOT large rider friendly coasters.

Reactions: horsesboy
Yeah, Hershey's OSTR Intamins are wildly restrictive and I have no idea why. Maverick and Cheetah Hunt have both treated me fine, but Fahrenheit was a nightmare.

Laff Trakk may be an issue across all of the Maurer spinners though as I remember the one in Santa Cruz being similarly tight.

^I felt like the way they mounted the belts on to the trains looked like a significant portion of the belt was attached to the train itself? I mean maybe I just have not noticed it on I305 before how the belt is mounted to the train but it seemed like a lot of the belt itself was attached to the train and that limited how far it could reach.

I had to pass on Fahrenheit and Storm runner as the belts on the test seats are incredibly short and I just barely couldn't get them to buckle. For future reference are the actual ride seats that restrictive?

• Sad
Reactions: Mwe BGW and Nibbins
I had to pass on Fahrenheit and Storm runner as the belts on the test seats are incredibly short and I just barely couldn't get them to buckle. For future reference are the actual ride seats that restrictive?

They're both VERY restrictive and I don't understand it at all. I don't remember Maverick or Cheetah Hunt being anywhere near as unaccommodating as Hershey's OSTR Intamins are. i305 certainly isn't either.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad