Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Yeah they are the most absurdly short belts I have ever seen on an intamin train with those restraints it's absurd. Maybe a wise thing to submit feedback to the park on but I'm sure they'd just reply with "safety is our top priority! the ride is only designed generic spiel." Then we will be like "but I provided several legitimate examples so maybe act on it?" "SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY SHUT UP ABOUT OTHER RIDES ELSEWHERE"

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Yeah they are the most absurdly short belts I have ever seen on an intamin train with those restraints it's absurd. Maybe a wise thing to submit feedback to the park on but I'm sure they'd just reply with "safety is our top priority! the ride is only designed generic spiel." Then we will be like "but I provided several legitimate examples so maybe act on it?" "SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY SHUT UP ABOUT OTHER RIDES ELSEWHERE"
Yeah I saw the restraints and almost skipped the test seat thinking "I have ridden 305 and others with that model and have inches to spare on those glad I reconsider and tried it. Out of curiosity has anyone compared if there's seat fits the same as the actual ride seat? I know Volcano use to have a test sear that at one point I could barely buckle but the actual ride seats were always an easy fit for me.

Reactions: Mwe BGW

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Yeah I saw the restraints and almost skipped the test seat thinking "I have ridden 305 and others with that model and have inches to spare on those glad I reconsider and tried it. Out of curiosity has anyone compared if there's seat fits the same as the actual ride seat? I know Volcano use to have a test sear that at one point I could barely buckle but the actual ride seats were always an easy fit for me.

Haven't been on Stormrunner since it reopened, but yes, Fahrenheit's actual trains are absurdly tight just like its test seat. 🙁

Reactions: horsesboy
Sky Rocket trains are just a pain in the ass to physically get into but once you’re in not many people are getting walk of shamed from those. Here were talking about the belts being so comically short that it locks a significantly higher percentage of park goers out of a ride completely versus just being annoying to get in. The seats themselves are exactly the same as I305.

EDIT: follow up I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen a WOS from Tempesto.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad