Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2011
Just recently the park posted a survey, which is really more like one question. The survey really just asks this one single question: What tips(s) would you share with a first time guest navigating their way through Busch Gardens Williamsburg? 

They claim it is for an 'exciting new project' and that some responses may be featured in a 'big announcement' at an undisclosed date or time. I am actually curious about what project could this be for? New park maps? A revamped iPhone App? It is very clear though that whatever the project may be, it is in regards to navigating the park.

Be sure to fill out the box with as many tips you may have. There is no limit to how many exact tips you can enter into the box. However, just keep in mind, they are not just asking for one, but multiple if you have multiple to share for new guests.

May 17, 2013
I'm just teasing. I help people around the park all the time. Sometimes I think that I ought to just work there, as many times as I've helped someone find their way around the place.

Aug 17, 2010
Just bill the park for your time, Imaginique.

Simple but always reliable tip: work the park in a certain order.  I prefer to go in a counterclockwise rotation, heading to Killarney after leaving Banbury Cross.  This gives you somewhat of a schedule to your day as opposed to the groups I see who run all over the park to whatever strikes their whimsy at that moment.  That can be fun too, but more draining, and it's harder to get everything done.  Going counterclockwise also saves my favorite attraction, Apollo's Chariot, for last.

Sky

Jul 7, 2010
Florida
Oh I don't know I'd probably say

DONT USE THEIR MOBILE APPS. 

After two days, the park still has not read the comments saying the Survey Monkey link loops back to the BG Facebook page (for mobile users). Like seriously, it's the second time this issue has happened in the past year and they never really fix it. It's deplorable actually. Do not taut yourself as working on up and coming mobile advancements when you can't work with what you've got already.

I don't want a new app, I want someone to understand how hyper linking works.

Sorry for the rage rant but this is just pathetic (and I'm a chill person so this is big for me)

Sky

May 17, 2013
Franco pid=92747 dateline=1393016145 said:
Just bill the park for your time, Imaginique.

Simple but always reliable tip: work the park in a certain order.  I prefer to go in a counterclockwise rotation, heading to Killarney after leaving Banbury Cross.  This gives you somewhat of a schedule to your day as opposed to the groups I see who run all over the park to whatever strikes their whimsy at that moment.  That can be fun too, but more draining, and it's harder to get everything done.  Going counterclockwise also saves my favorite attraction, Apollo's Chariot, for last.
Haha; I like to think it's that I seem approachable so that's why I end up helping people. That and sometimes I'm eavesdropping anyway so I offer to help.

I also do the counterclockwise route when at the park. That way I get up the hill to the wildlife area early in the day when I have energy.

Alf33

Life is short, so eat dessert first.
Jun 8, 2013
Use the park map to plan out your day.  It contains everything you need to know.

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
^Actually read the warnings and synopsis on the park maps for shows, to have no unwanted surprises.

(Except Entwined. You can't even put that show into words.)

Reactions: Alf33
Aug 25, 2012
Mazakman pid=92861 dateline=1393161919 said:
It's incredible how many people cannot read a map these days.
The park should just give out GPSs. :D Then you can talk about budget problems!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad