Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

CoasterAuditor

Theme parks are cool
Jul 5, 2017
Richmond, VA
So just out of curiosity for those that have significantly larger sample sizes of visits is there a good way to estimate how long a queue is for each of the major rides? I know we’re talking variables for each one like number of trains running and everything. I just want to be able to look at a line and get a ballpark in my head how long the line will actually take. I definitely underestimated Le Scoots switchback house last night for sure. Did not help they only used one loading platform at all.

From my experience it seems like Apollo rarely has a long line. Probably pass on Tempesto if the line reaches the switchback house. InvadR maybe pass if it’s coming around from the far end where it does a U Turn under the lift because I feel like it just takes forever if you get in line before the U turn which InvadR seems always past that point on weekends. Verbolten is kind of aggravating if they use only one station, that ride seems to always have a significant line. Finnegan’s I won’t bother if the line is more than 30 minutes especially if it’s running one swing. Griffon seems to draw the most significant line of the B&Ms but they destroy their lines usually. The ride wait time signs the few there are don’t appear to be used that much. But yeah I just wanted to get a better feel for the queues when I go especially with groups of friends unfamiliar with parks and impatient with lines. Thanks for any input!

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Apollo, Tempesto, and Invadr are the toughest 3 to judge for me due to where most the queue is in relation to paths. On those three I tend to do, if I can see the line I skip it. VBolt, if the first queue building isn't walk through then I skip it too.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad