Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

GrandpaD

Curve Flattener.
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
Universal announced "major news" to be released next Thursday, August 1. Coincidentally photos from a recent Comcast town meeting were leaked....

Think of all the opportunity for MORE dark ride sims!
I’ve heard from a select few that may hypothetically be working on the park that there may hypothetically be a major headlining attraction themed to How to Train Your Dragon in the form of a simulator attraction similar to Flight of Passage that is hypothetically, incredible.

Last edited:
The replacement for terminator is supposedly still slated to open in 2019. Hopefully they announce what it is(its rumored to be a Jason Bourne stunt show)

I would like a universal monsters section. Give me gothic towns and small villages. Give me eternal night (it could literally be indoors a la the Mexico pavilion and actually be night time all the time and air conditioning).

Give me... a monster mash.

It would be a graveyard smash.

I'm always on the fence about Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue, because as the years progressed it... did not age well. Even with "updates" (Hip and Hop really? Like yeah for nearly a decade the show only had the Bride as a female character in the show. but that was not the way to fix that problem my dude. Its final year was pretty decent from the videos I've found of it. But I miss u Phantom.) So it did need to be retired. But, I wasn't ever prepared for the absolute shit-show that replaced both it and Disaster.

Let me tell y'all how fast and furious my anger is when it comes to Supercharged. I'm salty.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad