Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 12, 2013
As a platinum member we always use the little "Tip" to enter through the employee entrance and park up front in England. We usually get there close to opening and the parking lot is mostly full.

Yesterday we rolled up and I noticed while driving through the entrance there was a huge amount of cars entering the parking lot from the main entrance, not preferred parking or anything just general parking. So we didn't get our nice spot up front with our E dangling from the mirror, we parked near the back with everyone else. Now that is fine, just wondering why the change happened.

Anyone know why they would fill up the England lot first? I haven't been in a couple weeks so is this something new they are trying to do?

Dec 23, 2011
On days where attendance is predicted to be extremely low thy will try to park everyone in the France and England parking lots. They do this to save money on gas and labor costs. If everyone parks in the France or England lots, they don't have to run the trams or pay the tram drivers to come to work.

Sometimes they end up getting a bit too busier and will use one other parking lot if they have to but for the most part they try to save money.

Apr 19, 2010
This happened to me in April. We came at 10 and waited about 45 minutes to get through the parking booth and into the lot... they basically just waived us on and wouldn't take any payment, etc. and then everyone ended up in England. So I thought it was because they were way backed up, but I guess maybe it is because they didn't expect many to come?

May 6, 2014
Hampton, VA USA
phareous said:
This happened to me in April. We came at 10 and waited about 45 minutes to get through the parking booth and into the lot... they basically just waived us on and wouldn't take any payment, etc. and then everyone ended up in England. So I thought it was because they were way backed up, but I guess maybe it is because they didn't expect many to come?

I experienced that in April also; perhaps the same day... It is the only time I have seen that happen.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad