Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So if PF can somehow get all of it, then all is needed is the controls and an op... And someone that has space for it.

Out of curiosity, does Virginia have any restrictions on privately owned and operated adjustment rides?

We posted a photo update that included Land of the Dragons in September 2019:

Last edited:
Reactions: ludmarco and Merboy
As of last weekend, all of the components, except the last egg, were spoken for.

But what does one do with only parts of a ride system and not the whole ride? I can't imagine the hub all of the eggs connected to is all that valuable without the set of ride cars...

But what does one do with only parts of a ride system and not the whole ride? I can't imagine the hub all of the eggs connected to is all that valuable without the set of ride cars...

The guy who hooked us up only ever had access to the six eggs and the dragon in the egg hub decoration from what I understand. He has created little teacup-style spinning playground equipment out of most of the eggs including the one in his backyard. The hub decoration is utilized in his backyard too—trust me, I'd have bought it if he woulda parted with it.

The guy who hooked us up only ever had access to the six eggs and the dragon in the egg hub decoration from what I understand. He has created little teacup-style spinning playground equipment out of most of the eggs including the one in his backyard. The hub decoration is utilized in his backyard too—trust me, I'd have bought it if he woulda parted with it.

Oh, I thought you were showing they had the actual ride system and not just decorations and the eggs.

TBH it's crazy to think someone would have these in their backyard vs in the boneyard or in storage if not in use at another park.

According to the guy we got it from, the fiberglass parts were trucked down to a third party contractor who was paid to do a full repaint on them. BGW told him partway through the job that they no longer wanted the ride and that the contractor could do whatever he wanted with the eggs—the park just didn't want them back.

Our guy bought the lot of them from the contractor and has been trying to find uses/homes for them since.

I was taking a closer look today... Rust abatement is going to be a chore. anyone have MIG Welder and a desire to do fabrication?

I guess it’s really been a long time since I went over there. Are all the other rides and the rope still there?

In addition to Eggery Deggery, all of the slides have been removed from Land of the Dragons - the one in the tree, the long enclosed slides in the back right corner, and even the small one over near the mother's room.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad