Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
What can I say, my kids love cute and corny things. My 6 and 4 yr olds have been talking about the BG Easter bunny for months already. And I'm not being figurative. It started after Thanksgiving.

I guess it's good to be easily entertained.

Reactions: SWStevo
Thomas said:
I will be beyond happy if Darkastle's ambiance isn't ruined by cutesy, flowery bunny shit this year.

Well, with the 42" height requirement, I think it would be appropriate if it were completely taken over by cutesy and cuddly.

I think the park should invest in a Barney license to re-theme Darcastle.

Barney in 3D; cutesy for the kids... and scary for the adults!

Everyone together:

I love you, you love me......

(and you'll all think of this song next time you ride on Darcastle)

I love the bunny trail....just because it's cutesy.

1072132_200x130.png

I must say, my nephews loved the Easter egg hunt last year. Even their mother was impressed with how the park organized it(she's a tough one,respectively). The bunny trail may be an eye-sore for some of us, but the event is one of the best things that BGW does for families with children in my opinion.

My brother and his wife aren't pass members currently, but my nephews are (well, at least the older one is). I know they will all want to go again. Now with the new seasonal free tickets, I can rest assured that their parents can come too.

Tell the truth I don't mind it too much its good that kids can go someone else beside the children areas and meet one of their icons. Keeps them away from the adult areas and places they shouldn't be

I'm just being cautious safety wise cause as an example me and my friends did some pretty stupid and crazy crap when we were kids

The Hessian said:
I'm just being cautious safety wise cause as an example me and my friends did some pretty stupid and crazy crap when we were kids

Sorry. I was trying to be funny. I knew what you meant, but intentionally misconstrued what you wrote to mean there was some hidden adult content themed area of the park. :blush:

To get back to the topic: does anyone know if there will be an Easter Egg hunt/bunny this year, given that Easter is only 1 week after park opening this year?

Reactions: CastleOSullivan
So I signed up a few weeks ago for my 2 kids but it only asked me for guest 1's name. The ticket still says 2 guests though. Anyone else have this issue?

I would bet they're 'ticketing' it like they do dining events. If you go to the pass-member picnic, Jack Hanna Luncheon, Dine with Elmo, etc. you pay, enter one name and then print out a confirmation. When you get to the park they just check your name off a list they have.

Reactions: jornor and sotomexx
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad