Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 29, 2009
Dublin Over, for those who don’t know, was the original street performance in Ireland. They even housed it indoors inside the Abbey Stone Theatre for one or two years during the fall season, right before they debuted Monster Stomp Revamped.

I love how the current iteration uses the same arrangements as the original production while incorporating some of the most popular songs from the Killarney Village Band. It’s by far my favorite street performance in the park during any era that I can think of.

Apr 1, 2010
NC
From the defunct thread. Dublin Over. A version of this show moved indoors to Abbey Stone during Howl-O-Scream. After the Emerald Beat season was over.

Back in the day, "regular" shows like American Jukebox or Dublin Over played during the day and the Halloween shows took over after 5pm. In these cases, Monster Stomp at the Canadian Palladium and Monster Stomp: Revamped in the Abbey Stone Theatre.

BTW, take a peek at that outside video and look at that YOUNGin' on the bodhrán.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2010
Seven Pines, Virginia
Actually DO has always had two sets of performers alternating every half hour. The current schedule has changed somewhat due to CF. Now some of the CF performers will play prior to a performance to promote the show.

Back during F&W fest there was almost constant entertainment in Ireland. It was fantastic.

They should resurrect the original DO CD.

Attachments

• do album.jpg
    do album.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 10
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad