Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2010
Has anybody had an amazing dream about Busch Gardens besides me?

At the time I had my "first vision" of BG I was terrified of coasters even though I knew just about everything about them.

I was on the Loch Ness Monster when my seat came flying up just before the drop and the momentum made me stand up and fall out of the ride directly next to the interlocking loops! Then a hot blonde lady pulled me out of the water.;) The ironic thing is, is that when I returned to Busch Gardens the next time I rode the Loch Ness Monster for the first time and was hooked on coasters ever since!:D

If it wasn't for that dream I would've probably been scared witless at the sight of a coaster for the rest of my life! (I think it was the hot blonde lady that sealed my fate with roller coasters.:p)

So if you've had a dream about Busch Gardens of any kind, post it here. This is the first thread I've made so go easy on me.:blush:

i very rarely have dreams about bgw :dodgy: but i wish i had more insted of dreams about my highschool:huh:

I just barely had a dream about being on Escape from Pompeii (last night) when it broke down in the middle of the room where all the statues catch on fire. I then had to get out of the boat and swim to an emergency exit!:shocked:

I really hope that wasn't a vision of the future because that would just be freaky.(Please tell me I didn't just jinx myself!:p)

I feel like I am having a chain of dreams because I just had Another dream about BGW. It feels so weird having dreams about Busch Gardens, but it definitely beats getting chased by a dragon or getting attacked by a serial killer;).

Last night I had a dream about going to Christmas Town but all I was able to do was ride Flight of Lights, ride DaVinci's Cradle, and admire the two million lights set up around the park. I REALLY want to go to CT now! After that there was like a back to back dream about Darkastle where it broke down in the middle of the ride the first time and the second time I got a behind the scenes tour.

Now that is just freaky! Having dreams about BGW two nights in a row is amazing! I'm not complaining about it I'm just a little freaked out it happened two nights in a row right after I made this thread. But I still can't wait until tonight to see if I have another "vision" about BGW.

(Btw, I am not faking!)

bgwfans-fan said:
I feel like I am having a chain of dreams because I just had Another dream about BGW. It feels so weird having dreams about Busch Gardens, but it definitely beats getting chased by a dragon or getting attacked by a serial killer;).

Last night I had a dream about going to Christmas Town but all I was able to do was ride Flight of Lights, ride DaVinci's Cradle, and admire the two million lights set up around the park. I REALLY want to go to CT now! After that there was like a back to back dream about Darkastle where it broke down in the middle of the ride the first time and the second time I got a behind the scenes tour.

Now that is just freaky! Having dreams about BGW two nights in a row is amazing! I'm not complaining about it I'm just a little freaked out it happened two nights in a row right after I made this thread. But I still can't wait until tonight to see if I have another "vision" about BGW.

(Btw, I am not faking!)

you mentioned a behind the scenes tour are you talking about the bg insider tour.

Yes, the tour I was talking about is the BG Insider Tour. The main thing I remember is the tour of Darkastle with small other things like making cake in the Festhaus and someone picking up a pumpkin in the greenhouse. It was a dream so I can't remember everything about it.

BTW, BEST DREAM EVER!:D

A cuple nights ago I had a dream about Busch. I was a little kid again and I had just won a stuffed dog from the frog game near octoberfest, and then I went on Big Bad Wolf with my brother but it wasn't quite like the wolf, it had loops like nessie, so we were going through the loops and I lost my stuffed dog. And then i woke up:(

I had a dream where I was walking thru Festhaus Park in November and the park was open. It was rite after HOS and my brother and I got off of the Festhaus Park Train Station. Also I have never even been in Festhaus Park, I havent been to HOS so I dont really even know what it looks like, also there were scary looking stuffed wolf type things everywear. I cant remember the full dream but it was weird, me being in FHP which I never have, a FHP train station, stuffed wolves everywhere, and the park being open in November (not during CT it was the day after HOS).

I had a dream one time that I was riding Alpengeist in the front row when we rounded a bend and I saw two crates of Nitro suspended from the track. When we collided, my seat blew off and I went flying into the Rhine River. Then I swam out, joined my family, and rode Loch Ness Monster. Yep, I have some pretty bizarre dreams.

Haha thats funny, I also like your picture, I am sure Fabio has dreams of getting smacked by gease....

Yes, I would think that Fabio awakes at about 4 A.M., sweaty and petrified from a terrifying image of that brave, martyring, kamikaze goose that torpedoed from the sky onto his face. I often find it surprising how many non-BGW fans have never heard of this story. It really is quite hilarious.

Ah Fabio, you just had to be so handsome that lonely geese have to fly straight into you:p

BTW, another odd dream. This dream was about some expansions that aren't at the park now. The 2012 coaster was built, its entrance was near Autobahn, and the queue was kinda scary looking or at least attempting to be scary. (couldn't ride though, dream sister was too scared:dodgy:. Also, there was a train station in Festhaus Park and the paths were repaved and led to a bridge crossing over towards the Clydesdale pastures. Near the pastures was Greece. There was a Parthenon themed restaurant and a massive blue wood coaster themed around Zeus! I thought that it was starting to become a nightmare, so I punched myself and woke up.

i remeber a weird dream i had that was very...masked. i had this dream before i really got addicted to BGW, i went once when i was four then i went with a church and really got to experience BGW anyway...the dream stated with me walking around through a castle, then i went through these fence double doors and was welcomed by a knight on a horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad