Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Repaint it to have yellow track and black supports in advance for it's future Batman: The Ride retheme post SF merger

im joking don't kill me

Covert it into a standup coaster
Cbs No GIF by HULU

Reactions: Nicole
That would literally be one of the trashiest things that KD could do to that part of the park.
You mean that would be the trashiest thing six flags/cedar fair did to that part of the park.

Does anybody one actually see six flags pushing the dc ip on the CF parks it would be a pile of money to Change theming for the sake of changing it, it would be something else if fans weren’t already fine with the current theming.

if that's the case, we going to see the return of the paramount parks era theming, although disliked the theming at least was top notch

if that's the case, we going to see the return of the paramount parks era theming, although disliked the theming at least was top notch

Theming wasn't the issue AFAIK, it was Paramount's inexperience running theme parks and assuming too much risk with buying prototype/flashy attractions without any known long-term vision for their placement... Or any noticable concern about long-term care and upkeep.

Since Dominator is themeless, I'd be OK with a Batman rebrand. It's the only major coaster with no theme (P-305 will get one soon). I like the homage to Geauga Lake. The DC theme could also just be contained to that area; Berserker could be rethemed as well. They'd also sell a heckuva lot more merch for Dominator if it was called Batman. I have nostalgia for the Dominator name, but Batman works. If they only retheme that small area and they leave the rest of park alone, sign me up!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad