Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 25, 2019
We’ve been to Dollywood multiple times, but never at Thanksgiving time. We’re bringing our 2 granddaughters ages 5 & 8 this year, and will be there for a week which includes Thanksgiving day. Can anyone relate to how the crowds will be that week and that day? Any special Thanksgiving dinner ideas in the area that we should get in on? Thanks.

Reactions: vacoaster_fan
Nov 7, 2019
The crowds fluctuate often. I visit the park every thanksgiving and the crowds are usually in the middle, not to busy, not to empty. The locals love going to the park, while your average travelling GP is smart enough to realize that it is not worth going to the park for the 5 hours that it is open. If I were you, I'd go, although the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is the better day to go as it is not going to be very busy at all. A good way to help you plan is to use this link. In terms of dinner, try Dolly's Stampede. It's a complete meal and show, especially in November and December. Also, If you want to kill thirty minutes, stop in at the DreamMore Resort. My family has stayed 10 times, and it is my favorite park resort hotel. Good luck and if you see the guy in my profile pic, say hi!

Reactions: belsaas
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad