Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

mtorange

Grand Carnivale, Haunt, and WinterFest X-Pert
Jul 26, 2014
So I just got a Facebook notification with this information. This sounds like it’s going to be super fun for the guests, but a pain for the employees.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/726...ent_calendar_create&notif_id=1534795950806443

Celebrate the unofficial end of summer over the Labor Day weekend at Kings Dominion! Get the most bang for your buck with the greatest deals of the season during Dollar Days, August 31 through September 3, 2018. Enjoy great food and awesome games for just one dollar at select locations!

Plus, passholders can bring up to 4 friends for only $19.99 (plus tax) each!

Enjoy $1 Food Items*:
• $1 Pizza Slice (cheese and pepperoni) at Victoria’s Pizza
• $1 Hot Dogs in Candy Apple Grove
• $1 Chips in Candy Apple Grove
• $1 Ice Cream Sandwiches in Candy Apple Grove
• $1 Fries at Apple Idas
• $1 Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Gourmet Chocolates at Peppermint Patty’s Candy Shop and Fudge N Fun

Play $1 Games* in Candy Apple Grove:
• $1 per Ball at Split Milk
• $1 for 5 Rings at Ring Toss
• $1 per Frame at Bowlingo
• $1 per Shot at Set Shot
• $1 per Ball at Bushel Basket
• $1 per Shot at Short Shot
• $1 per Shot at Free Throw
• $1 for 4 Plays at Quarter Toss

Event runs 11am to 7pm(8/31 and 9/3) and 11am to 8pm(9/1-9/2), or while supplies last.
Dollar Days are Friday, August 31st through Monday, September 3rd, 2018 only.

*May not be combined with other discounts.

I am I the only one who feels that this strikes at desperation for what appears to be a summer that has fell below expectations for th.ge park?

Reactions: wombat96 and Ice
I am I the only one who feels that this strikes at desperation for what appears to be a summer that has fell below expectations for th.ge park?

This leads me to wonder if any other Cedar Fair parks are doing similar events... I’ll keep an eye out.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad