Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
This is only insane

• Sad
Reactions: Connor
Sep 24, 2018
This is only insane

Not really. There's a train line being built that will connect Disney Springs to the airport. Will likely be much more convenient.

I only used ME once on my many trips because it took forever to get to my resort. Pretty much everyone else was dropped off first and I was the first picked up. So despite my flight not being until 9 am I had to be ready for pickup at 4:45 am. Never again. Just ubered to and from. Worth every penny

lce

in the end i just want you to be happy
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
I just see it as them removing two of the bigger "wave it in front of your face" incentives of staying in the resorts (whether or not us more seasoned vacationers see them as true incentives is another topic), especially after just announcing the removal of included magic bands. Of course there is still the transportation options, theming, and overall experience of the resorts, but a lot of the more subtle incentives are definitely dying down. I just wonder what else may be trimmed.

Sep 24, 2018
I just see it as them removing two of the bigger "wave it in front of your face" incentives of staying in the resorts (whether or not us more seasoned vacationers see them as true incentives is another topic), especially after just announcing the removal of included magic bands. Of course there is still the transportation options, theming, and overall experience of the resorts, but a lot of the more subtle incentives are definitely dying down. I just wonder what else may be trimmed.
I do agree with that sentiment. At least in regards to magic bands, I think they are still having them available for purchase and they are soon going to let you use your phone instead.

I do think that getting rid of extra magic hours for the new early park access is nice. I'd much rather be able to pick what park every day and get in early. The Extra magic hours were always a mess because everyone was at the same ones since they were only at that park on at that time

Reactions: tursiops
Dec 28, 2020
Damn it you little shits! I both enjoyed and appreciated this service. Oh well, hopefully the train is running by then, and hopefully that also gives complimentary service and luggage handling as well. Nothing can replace a free bus from the resort to the airport though

Mar 27, 2019
Damn it you little shits! I both enjoyed and appreciated this service. Oh well, hopefully the train is running by then, and hopefully that also gives complimentary service and luggage handling as well. Nothing can replace a free bus from the resort to the airport though
The luggage handling was the best aspect of DME for me. Being able to go directly to the parks without having to check in or worry about my bags was a godsend.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad