Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 18, 2015
Orlando fl.
Looks like both Disney and SeaWorld are both trying to get those pesky fake tickets out of the market. Also though, and I think this is some bigger news, is that SeaWorld is following in Busch Gardens footsteps next year and switching to a photo system! This will be great when it get really busy, I have seen some REALLY long waits just to get in before, especially when they added the metal detectors, but I have seen it so busy before that they didn't even do finger scanning just so they could get people in.

Link to the story here

Reactions: Nicole and null
Most times I've visited SW this year they have not been using the print scanners. Just scan the pass and in. I've been going mostly on Saturdays.

Fur Dozy said:
Most times I've visited SW this year they have not been using the print scanners. Just scan the pass and in. I've been going mostly on Saturdays.
Thats the reason they are switching. Getting rid of the long finger scanning process that isn't even used anymore on some weekends because of long lines, while also trying to eliminate ticket fraud that could occur because of the non use of finger scanners.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad