Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
It is kind of funny how this now has a ride right behind it all about the autobahn. Pretty Cool how the "Autobahn" part of VBolt (first twists and turns) is right behind this ride

FAL NR OX said:
^It was shot with a GoPro... It says so on the video's page

Late reply, hard to keep up sometimes. He did not utilize the full accessory range of GoPro accessories otherwise the video would be worlds better and not look like it was shot by Michael J Fox in an Earthquake as an asteroid hits the Earth.

Does anyone know if there going to take that curtain stuff away, on the back where the quene line is looking toward verboltens event building?

Apollogeist said:
Does anyone know if there going to take that curtain stuff away, on the back where the quene line is looking toward verboltens event building?

I think it's something like a scrim, and my guess would be not.

The green mesh is placed there to block the view of the event building; however I expect the park to keep it there until trees start to grow around the building to hide it.

Party Rocker said:
The green mesh is placed there to block the view of the event building; however I expect the park to keep it there until trees start to grow around the building to hide it.

Or until all the little Freddie Kruegers have nothing to tear apart while waiting in line to try and murder each other (sorry getting in the Halloween spirit).

But why is the park trying to hide Verbolten's building when DarKastle's building can clearly be seen from the main path and Alpengeist's exit? Plus you can see Verbolten's building from the catering area, the smoking area by the bumper cars, and from the top of Mach Tower.

The green thing just traps heat in summer and causes water to splash into the queue when it rains.

Reactions: Kitty
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad