Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Rode this multiple times yesterday, and it’s awesome! Pictures!

Attachments

• 01B9CE7D-8104-49E3-B929-93DB1D48B0DF.jpeg
    01B9CE7D-8104-49E3-B929-93DB1D48B0DF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 367A2A68-8777-4421-A899-BDB9A560E0F8.jpeg
    367A2A68-8777-4421-A899-BDB9A560E0F8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 29F17593-C892-437B-BA1E-7687B4F3C16F.jpeg
    29F17593-C892-437B-BA1E-7687B4F3C16F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
Finally lost enough size to ride this yesterday. Um man I was excited there was a frisbee at KD but why on earth do they only operate on a cycle where it gets one full swing? I felt like when it really got going they just killed the speed immediately.

Reactions: Mushroom
Not anytime soon it looks—was there yesterday and a lot of seats do not have harnesses.

Now that i305 is open, the lack of Delerium is my big pain point in the park. Hoping to see it up sooner rather than later.

I find myself on Bad Apple, barely paying attention to the ride because I'm staring longingly at one of my favorite flats in the industry and it isn't open...

C7tVjTyXkAAqmnw.jpg

I said it about BGW so I’ll say it about KD too. If Delirium really is down for scheduled yearly maintenance — and not because of an issue with a part or something like that — then year-round ops are a bad idea. Sacrificing a major thrill ride for a significant chunk of the early main season in order to facilitate winter operations aimed at a small pool of locals is a bad trade off.

I don’t recall Delirium being opened during the winter period, so if it’s a maintenance scheduling issue, I assume they’ll figure it out as they get experience with year round ops. Considering most everything else is open, back ordered parts seems a more likely culprit.

For those of you that have ridden this and SFA's Pendulum or one like that, how does Delirium compare? I know Delirium is not as tall, but that doesn't necessarily mean worse. I've never ridden Delirium and am curious. These rides are fun, but they make me queasy so I don't ride a lot. Usually I save it for the last ride of the day so it doesn't cause me any down time.

Reactions: Beetlegoose
I am strongly preferable to the Zamperla Giant/Giga Discoveries to the Mondial Revolution that is Delirium at KD. I can tell you quite simply why, the harness on Delirium that thing is AWFUL. Harley Quinn the shoulder harness is much less thick and cumbersome to your chest. I like Delirium personally because I like pendulum rides like that and Harley Quinn Spinsanity but I far and away prefer SFAs pendulum to KDs.

Uh, this thing broke? Bizarre amount of downtime for the 3rd newest thrill attraction in the park. CAG is depressing with both this and Drop Tower down just a pass thru area pretty much between the two major coaster clusters.

Yeah, the middle of CAG is really a dead zone right now. I take issue with the park’s lack of transparency on the extended closures. There’s been no acknowledgement by the park other than an “Opening Later This Season” sign placed at the entrance of each closed attraction (which is seemingly increasingly untrue since Eiffel Tower has always closed for the year during Haunt for Winterfest prep, and Drop Tower also never operates during Winterfest).

I get that big maintenance issues can arise and parts can take a while to be manufactured and arrive. But, I’d at least like to hear from the park that that’s what’s happening and that they’re taking steps to solve the problem. Right now, from a guest’s perspective, it feels like they’re ignoring the problem and hoping we won’t care.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad