Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Jul 20, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
Here's a gif of the ride.
1OOj2oB.gif

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 25

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Does it go all the way upside down? I thought it only went part way.

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
Delirium is an excellent addition to the park's flat ride lineup! I rode it six times today. It really creates forces that you can't get on other rides: a swooping feeling in your belly, coupled with alternating feelings of heavy g-forces and then weightlessness. But I really think it looks absolutely beautiful- and it makes a great new centerpiece in Candy Apple Grove. It's simply a ton of fun!

I think Delirium will really make for a great crowd-pleaser this summer.

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
A couple of people have reported that Delirium is programmed with two ride cycles. According to guests who visited this week, a shorter ride cycle, where the pendulum swings to its max height once, will be used on more crowded days, while a longer cycle with three max height swings will be used on lower capacity days.

Apparently Mondial gives parks the option of programming multiple ride cycles. Delirium's "regular" cycle time is fine, but an "extended" cycle does sound fun!

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
Less fun on the ride after waiting for longer on a crowded day. Does this seem off to anybody else? In my opinion the conditions should be reversed. Longer wait should mean more reward with a good ride. (No need explaining why. I understand why the park would do this)

Apr 5, 2011
Delerium was fun, not the best flat ride ever, but a solid addition to KD's lineup. My first ride was actually an estop, so it wasn't until my second ride that I got to feel the forces. However, the powered restraint system is extremely weird and might take some getting used to.

Reactions: Mushroom

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
I was watching that e-stop! It didn't even make it to horizontal. I rode it an hour later for the first time. I loved it! I was screaming like a Gavin! ( well, maybe not with Gavin's persistence, but the volume was there!)

Feb 6, 2016
Colonial Heights
Dont get me wrong, I love the darn thing. May just be the way that im built, does anybody else have abit of a problem with the arm space the restraints give you(especially when somebody is seated next to you)?

Reactions: Dylon
Sep 30, 2015
We took a spin on Delirium this past weekend. It's definitely a unique ride. It was interesting getting to look at the Eiffel Tower from 120 degrees and upside down. You can really feel and hear the pull of that motor each direction change. Didn't think I'd like this one, but with the few adult flat rides at the park, I agree this is a solid addition. I'd have loved a ride on Shockwave before its destruction, but the past is the past. It was my nemesis for almost 25 years.

Sep 30, 2015
Ride #2 (seat #25) on the Delirium this past Sunday and it was completely different. I got the exact opposite ride as the first. High point looking straight down and I think I felt more weightless time in the seat. Brother took his first ride and it was a bit more than he had thought .. lol.. he doesn't usually feel sick, but got off this one feeling a little queasy.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad