Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
OK. Since a few of you are in dire need of a shank, it was suggested that some fans grab one and enjoy it at the Pub, then go see Gloria. It does indeed sound like Heaven. We need to come up with a time/date for those who want to join together and have fellowship in Killarney. Who's in & when?? :cool:

RE: Glorious Pork Shank Day!!

I want to go to the park Friday December 6th.

~Corrected.. I was going by memory and did not use a calendar. However, I think everyone knew what I was talking about.

Unless it it my calendar that is indeed wrong, you may wish to double check that day as I show that as a Monday, unless your talking about Friday December 9th 2016 in which case I would say, boy you guys like to plan way ahead.:D

As for me, I am always up for a Pork Shank (if invited).

I'm headed out of town this week, so Friday Dec 6th is my next visit....

Now I must ask, as I hang my head low.....

What is a pork shank? :blush:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bow down!!

Reactions: Jonathan S and Nora

That looks awesome. Although, it also looks like something I would scarf about 6-8 of.

How big is this PS and what are they charging for them?

Nora said:
~Corrected.. I was going by memory and did not use a calendar. However, I think everyone knew what I was talking about.

Sorry, if I came off as a Jerk.

Nora said:
I want to go to the park Friday December 6th.

I of course will be there on the 6th. That's three! Any other input on this date?

*Peter R. - This thread is an open invite to any BGW FANS. :cool:

Peter- I apologize.. I knew you were just giving me a hard time and I think my comment came of harsher than intended. Granted at the time I edited that was 2:30 in the morning.. my writing skills start slipping into vague ramblings.

And yes- I think this would be a fun meeting for anyone on the forum that happens to be around. For some reason I picture it as the Knights of the Round Table. To bad we don't have tankards ... and well, a round table. The ones in Grogan's are rather small.

Reactions: chickenking
BUMP!!

OK, this Friday, December 6th is the date. Who's ready for a shank?!?

-Nora
-Zachary
-CK
-Malsdad
-Peter R.

Now we just gotta coordinate with a general time and such. There are two objectives here:

1- Pork Shank
2- Gloria :cool:

Reactions: Nora
Well my current plan is to leave right after work ends at 4:30 pm so 40 minutes to an hour after I will be at the park.

Sorry to hear that Zachary. Since no one had really thrown out a time, I guess I will...

It is difficult to choose a show time to eat around 'cause the park hasn't published the times on their website, and the times announced on the phone message are fishy; don't include Deck the Halls and all times for shows are the same. I am gonna hope that the times are similar to last Friday, though for the sake of planning a rough dinner & show meetup (sounds like a date right?).

ATM, 5 or 5:30 is a showtime we can eat and still grab a seat in the theater. Assuming the times for last Friday are correct, it is 5:30 for Gloria. If the message on the phone is correct, the 5PM. Grab a pork shank at the Talking Tree Stand at 4:30ish to 5ish.

Who can make it? :cool:

I'll try but I'm off work at 4:30.. so no guarantee I'll make it in time.

This isn't written in stone Peter. The ultimate goal besides seeing Gloria and eating a pork shank is to hang out with good company. Chime in folks! When can y'all make it?

I will be there around opening. Got some errands to run, then scoping out the shanks situation. If you want to get in touch, check the Member's Only Forum for Contact Info. Follow directions!! :cool:

BGW finally posted their showtimes...
Gloria: 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:00 PM

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad