Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

GrandpaD

Curve Flattener.
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
WDWNT has been torpedoing their own reputation lately with these rumors. So many well-known insiders (and even Disney officially) have come out to call foul on a few of their last few articles that I can't bring myself to even read this post.

Maybe it's all going to happen and WDWNT will have proven to the world that they're the sole outlet that can be trusted with WDW leaks... But it's certainly not looking likely right now.

This would explain why my Enchanted Tiki Room shirt, which I love dearly, was discounted. Either way Iger needs to chill with the synergy and just let some attractions be free from IP.

Wow, this is some juicy drama.

The hypocrisy coming from Tom is rich.

Tom Corless said:
Also, I would like to add that this post from the Parks Blog is the most unprofessional statement the company has released in its history, in my personal opinion. We have had open communication channels with the Disney Parks PR teams for over a decade and we would have been happy to run an update with an official statement.

Since when was it the subject of the story's job to reach out and correct something? If Tom was an actual journalist, he'd realize that it's his job to reach out to them for a statement. The fact that he's getting pissy because they called him out after he didn't do his job is truly laughable.

I honestly feel bad for the other writers over at WDWNT. He's making a total joke out of their site.

Sidenote: Tom Corless used the quote from the Disney Parks Blog without ever linking back to the actual source. Here's the official response:

Reactions: belsaas and BGWnut
Can somebody please fix the thread title to reflect that this was a rumor, and an incorrect one at that? These clickbait-like thread titles are so frustrating to me.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: b.mac and Luke
Can somebody please fix the thread title to reflect that this was a rumor, and an incorrect one at that? These clickbait-like thread titles are so frustrating to me.

It's tagged as a rumor so I don't have any problem with the thread title as is. @GrandpaD is free to change it if he wants, but I don't see a need to.

Reactions: Luke
Missed the rumor tag because it’s not appearing on the mobile header. My bad! Carry on.

Glad the birds are staying though!

• Love
Reactions: Zachary
This attraction is a waste of time as it is, and since Moana was such a waste of time movie, I think it's the perfect overlay for me to continue my ignoring it.

• Angry
  • Dislike
Reactions: belsaas and Zachary
It's tagged as a rumor so I don't have any problem with the thread title as is. @GrandpaD is free to change it if he wants, but I don't see a need to.
I changed the title to reflect this "journalistic" mess.

Now let's all sing along....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://youtu.be/trtJMX90Etw

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad