Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Since we received a request for a place for reporting on crowd levels at KD, I have created this thread, where people can post the conditions they are seeing at the park.

Feel free to post any weather, security, or other unfolding events, as you see fit, as well.

We encourage everyone to update this thread, whenever you are at the park, as a community service.

If you have a question about future, predicted crowd levels, the Quick Questions & Answers thread is probably the best place to ask it.

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
Planning a trip out this evening for cirque and fireworks. Anybody at the park that could provide a crowd update?

Sep 25, 2016
Yogi's Cave
MAZ said:
Parking lots are all full, back to the main road.

I figured that might be the case, I was there yesterday and the place was empty due to the on & off rain - so I thought today's crowd might make up for that, and I guess it has.

Reactions: jornor

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I concur with that. There are lunes but I saw far worce on week days this summer.

Reactions: jornor

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
We have been at KD all day, and it has been super crowded since this morning. Lines everywhere are incredibly long already, and Haunt hasn't even started. We are leaving (thankfully) very soon.

EDIT: Mobs of people are still streaming in. They even have people directing traffic. Under no circumstances come to this park tonight. If you are in your car, turn around and go home.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad