Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I went yesterday, a Friday, around 12:30 PM. Had to wait about 10 mins, then the entire process took about 30 mins. After I was done, my kids wanted to walk down to the gate and look around. So altogether, we were there about an hour.

Reactions: jornor and Zachary
Nicole said:
Today they are set up at the front ticket booths.  The line is already long. See pic.

Update: it took us slightly less than an hour total.

Whoa! Glad it only took an hour! They were doing it there yesterday as well but they only had 2 windows open.

Reactions: jornor and Nicole
so instead of going sunday, today i went with the bf and we upgraded our passes :). we were also there around 2-3pm, as it took us close to an hour to get through the line to get served. this being said, they had almost all of the booths open (i think maybe three or four weren't staffed) and it wasnt too terrible of a wait. compared to the picture nicole posted, the line we were in did not go outside of the marked off waiting area.

here's a little extra something i saw that i thought was interesting considering the park "opens" in less than 2 weeks ^_^
(if it's not obvious, battle for eire hasn't been added to the ride lineups yet)

Attachments

• height requirmetn pctre.jpg
    height requirmetn pctre.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: jornor
[split] New Membership Program

i arrived at 10.20 am sunday and my receipt time stamp is 10.32 am. 6 people in front of me and at least 6 booths were open. Got a 4 month rebate because i went to the park. The person there did not know if it would be credited to my CC or if a check will be sent to me. Looks like they have lots of flowers already planted. hope there is no hard frost!!

Reactions: jornor and Zachary
boston191 said:
i arrived at 10.20 am sunday and my receipt time stamp is 10.32 am. 6 people in front of me and at least 6 booths were open. Got a 4 month rebate because i went to the park. The person there did not know if it would be credited to my CC or if a check will be sent to me. Looks like they have lots of flowers already planted. hope there is no hard frost!!

it's funny that you say that considering it was 31°F this morning where i live (~30 mins away from busch) :p
i hope the flowers are okay!!

It's a good thing it's empty, went to invadr and it was closed, in line for verbolten and it's stuck. Luckily the employees are doing a good job keeping up morale of the crowds.

*edit to clarify: verbolten is running, it seems like just some opening weekend bumps in operation. Invadr hasn't been open since I got here, but they are cycling it*

sufpadd said:
It's a good thing it's empty, went to invadr and it was closed, in line for verbolten and it's stuck. Luckily the employees are doing a good job keeping up morale of the crowds.

*edit to clarify: verbolten is running, it seems like just some opening weekend bumps in operation. Invadr hasn't been open since I got here, but they are cycling it*

It’s open now. Just got off.

I’m sure it’ll be around the same today. Possibly even less. Mondays are usually the busiest day of the school week besides Friday. Today is my last day at the park before I cancel my passes. I’ll be getting new ones when the 2019 season starts. I’m heading to too many different parks to keep paying for my busch passes.

Please limit the posts in this thread to your in-park observations, not predictions for the future.

For reference, here is the OP:

Nicole said:
Since increasingly we have seen people asking for and reporting on crowd levels at BGW, we thought we should start a thread, where people can post the conditions they are seeing at the park.

Feel free to post any weather, security, or other unfolding events, as you see fit, as well.

We encourage everyone to update this thread, whenever you are at the park, as a community service.

If you have a question about future, predicted crowd levels, the Quick Questions & Answers thread is probably the best place to ask it.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad