Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Went yesterday:)
Arrived at 12:45 ish (mom, seriously, it was all traffic-y because we left late...-_- grr, okay I will shut up now:p)

In general I thought there were quite a few people at the park for a Wednesday, but it really wasn't all that busy, if that makes sense. I went on Apollo's Chariot 8x just because and the waits were 1-3 trains every time. Once I walked right on because of timing, lol. Front row wait was significantly longer; I didn't bother waiting since I like the back row best anyways.
Escape from Pompeii was a walk-on.
Nessie's wait was 2-3 trains too; I rode 3x.
Griffon 1x; same wait (2 trains, I think, if I remember right)
And I saw the Howl to Coexist show. There were quite a few people but I could still see easily from the stair thingie in the back.:)

Reactions: jornor
It was empty saturday as well. I thought it would be packed. This might be one of our better holiday weekends for crowds. Makes me a little concerned for the park.

Still surprisingly moderate crowds. I am shocked but on the pluss side CW look to have pretty decent crowds this am so at least there are people in the area.

Reactions: jornor and Nicole
Tuesday July 25 was pretty empty. I arrived at 2pm and they directed us to the England parking lot. Italy was full and Ireland was only about 25% used. All rides were walk-ons. Most shows were only at about 25% to 30% capacity including Celtic Fyre. It was glorious.

Sunday July 30th was a completely different story. The Scotland lot was being used with huge wait times for the tram. I blame the rain from Friday and Saturday for shifting the crowds to Sunday. It was a lesson learned.

Yes, yesterday was very busy. We asked to upgrade to preferred parking and they said it was full YET there were numerous empty parking spots. They made us park in Scotland.

RadiologyKen said:
With school starting the day after labor day, what's the crowds expected to be on Labor Day weekend?
From my experience they are decently heavy friday and Saturday but not near capacity and Sunday moderate Labor Day it's self is usally pretty slow especially by mid day.

Reactions: Merboy and jornor
We just drove past the park, and the cars are backed up onto 64. I'm guessing it is going to be a very busy afternoon.

Went Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Extremely low crowds with the weather and whatnot but now that Harvey is pulling out I expect crowds to increase despite it being Sunday fun day.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad