Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Ice

FFF
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Baltimore, MD
Not only did they shut down the park from France to Scotland, but they also decided to take one of the 2 trains running off of the tracks as soon as this happened.

Long story short, from new France to Italy is SLAMMED, and the train is unusable. Good job BGW.

• Love
Reactions: zachclarke2
Jul 7, 2019
Not only did they shut down the park from France to Scotland, but they also decided to take one of the 2 trains running off of the tracks as soon as this happened.

Long story short, from new France to Italy is SLAMMED, and the train is unusable. Good job BGW.
Apparently the train was a poorly timed maintenance issue. But hey at least it left the bigger train

Reactions: Zachary
Jun 13, 2011
Emerald Isle gifts like
arrested development fire sale GIF

Mar 17, 2020
Park is quiet today, but rides are slammed, given low staffing levels. Griffon opened just after 1 pm, and Loch Ness and Invadr are 1 train each, with only 2 staff at each if those rides. Finnegan's Flyer opened around 11, and only running 1 side.

Last edited:

vacoasterfanatic

used to like pompeii alot, as my username implied
May 14, 2019
someone i know is/was there. its plain and simply awful. verbolten line is spilling towards the bridge as of a half hour ago

• Wow
Reactions: Zachary

horsesboy

professional Pantheon observer
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I can confirm that the outside bars where only taking cash yesterday. I don't drink at the park so I wasn't sure that was new and didn't think anything of it till now.

Reactions: Mwe BGW

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Sounds like if they could have figured out a secure payment method for their new app then it'd be less of an issue - sounds like a crazy situation, hope people are not insensitive assholes to the staff that did show up

Jul 16, 2019
We have a group of friends coming with us next weekend. After these reports from today and yesterday, I'm afraid that 3 hour drive might not be worth it. I joked that we wouldn't likely get to do any rides/houses, and that we would have to be content with getting drinks and shopping. Now it looks like we wouldn't be able to do any of that, and as someone who habitually spends hundreds of dollars per visit, that's not comforting either.

• Sad
Reactions: belsaas

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Cross your fingers for a cold snap to drive the wasps away. Getting all of the coasters online would go a long way to making this situation better.

Reactions: belsaas and Murphy

DRIFT

You Have Such Hunger For My Secrets?
Jan 11, 2019
no coaster can keep up with demand..verbolten seems like it’s under tons of stress..1hr 45 min wait

Login or Register to Hide This Ad