Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 10, 2014
^ It started as a booth at the Food & Wine Festival, and then was extended, featuring a similar menu.

Zimmy

Nessie is lonely.
Silver Donor
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
I have only had the Crêpes during food and wine, and they were re-heating them. I know this is not always the case, but it soured me to them.

Jul 10, 2014
Depending upon the type of crêpe dish being made, it's perfectly acceptable to pre-make the crêpes. When I serve something like Crêpe Suzette, I always make them ahead, as they're going to be cooked in the orange butter and flamed at the table anyway. If you're advertising yourself as a crêperie however, you should really have a crêpe iron and have someone churning them out to order. If the French can manage to do this in a little cart by the side of the road, I don't know why BGW can't at a food stand.

Reactions: Mushroom
Mar 18, 2017
Actually, crepes are very common in Europe. If you are trying to stay with a European theme then crepes are not out of place. I think my wife's biggest disappointment is the lack of Starbucks coffee throughout the park. They did away with the coffee bar adjacent to Grogan's and now France.

Sep 24, 2020
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Actually, crepes are very common in Europe. If you are trying to stay with a European theme then crepes are not out of place. I think my wife's biggest disappointment is the lack of Starbucks coffee throughout the park. They did away with the coffee bar adjacent to Grogan's and now France.
I meant crêpes as something unique to theme parks, not Europe😂, but yes, I agree: no Starbucks is also disappointing!

Reactions: Mwe BGW and Nicole
Aug 27, 2012
While I have no real argument against the replacement of Crêpes and Coffee, I’m a little disappointed that my only dessert option in France is ice cream (or a churro when the booth is open). It was nice to have a more “unique” option as well… crêpes aren’t a typical amusement park treat!
But doesn't Josephine's need to be open to have a ice cream option.

Reactions: Mamunia
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad