Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
There is as large crane at WCUSA it was visible over the trees from 199 and the adjacent shopping center. Not sure what it's being used for.

Attachments

• 20191014_161751.jpg
    20191014_161751.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
There is as large crane at WCUSA it was visible over the trees from 199 and the adjacent shopping center. Not sure what it's being used for.

We already discussed this in the Pantheon thread. It's there because that where the track and supports are being stored.

My guess would be moving the Pantheon track in the parking lot.

Might very well be right but the height that it was setup st seemed high for simply lifting them up onto or off of a flatbed but that was the view from someone with no experience in such operations. Also this was the first time I seen ot and it's a daily drive for me at about the same time every day. Which again could be as simple as they were running behind today

They are most likely keeping it in one place and it gets taller or shorter depending on where the piece is that they are picking up would be my guess.

Aquazoid might not need large crane work to fix it's issue. From what I understand it was structural with the tower and they need to add additional supports

Reactions: tursiops
No permits issued to fix aquazoid?

York county permits are much more difficult to search as they require visiting the county office in person. They don't have an online portal like JCC..

Reactions: tursiops
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad