Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Oh yeah I am in no way denying North Carolina is the better Carolina, just found the oversight funny between both Carowinds and Frontier.

My wife and I were stuck on it for about 20 minutes Saturday afternoon. Train wouldn't pull completely into the station. After about 20 minutes, they were manually removed from the ride.
I rode it later that evening. They got it working again. After riding copperhead I am not disappointed that MMXX at BGW is not as tall as anticipated. The airtime in Copperhead was comparable to Twisted timbers in certain parts, and just as smooth as an RMC.

Last edited:
Who wants to be my witness as I crush BOTH the American and Europe maps?

Humble brag: As a geography major one final was to label the map of the world. Of the 194 official countries, additional 6 non recognized countries.....I got 185 correct.

Reactions: belsaas
1. For my Freshman geography final exam, we had to identify (as appropriate) regional border conflicts; dates of independence; and European colonial power from which they got their freedom for every state in the world.

2. We are way off-topic here. Perhaps the discussion should return to issues more directly correlated to Copperhead Strike.

Reactions: belsaas and Zimmy
HOT TAKE ALERT:

This is what happens when elements right after a launch are intended to have a 'stall' effect. It's like they calculated the speeds and launches for middle of summer 90-ish heat as opposed to spring and fall 40-50 running time temps.
Has there been any valleying issues with CS? I've never heard of one happening.

Has there been any valleying issues with CS? I've never heard of one happening.
More than once, so I've read. This video was early in the season. Valleyed but LSMs recovered it. (NSFW language ...depending on where you work)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://youtu.be/Ij_maKlQDtE

I'll admit they've stopped there, but that's not a valley. The trains are programmed to e-stop at that location if the previous train isn't far enough in the brake run going into the station. There's tons of videos of that happening, including one that actually shows the e-stop occur.

I'll repeat: I haven't heard of any incident of CS valleying due to not making it through an element.

Reactions: Mushroom and b.mac
Saw this on Reddit. I think it's pretty cool. Wish other parks would do this.

Edit: it's been discussed before that this company makes some that look very similar to Apollo and some other SEAS coasters but they aren't branded as such.

• Love
Reactions: belsaas
My Twisted Timbers one is currently on my desk at home. I love these!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad