Login or Register to Hide This Ad

horsesboy

professional Pantheon observer
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I also saw several posted saying it was closed earlier and at least one mentioning an injury can anyone confirm that it was down because I see that posted in a couple places that usually pretty solid info and those same places as of yet have not confirmed the accident leading me to believe they are trying to vet what they say and only report facts.

Apr 22, 2019
If something happened, then they are keeping it secret. But searching twitter I can't find anything at all and you'd think somebody would post something if there was an accident of any significance.

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
Honestly, good on them for avoiding the typical mudslinging at the park that usually accompanies incidents like this, and for all the appreciation they’ve voiced for the park and its employees who helped them. Huge props.

horsesboy

professional Pantheon observer
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Wonder if something came loose during one of the launch and was shot by the mags. I think something like that happened with Volcano a few years back.

Apr 22, 2019
Perhaps edit to remove the name. But dang, how does this happen?

It’s not my image. Somebody else screen capped and posted it elsewhere and then another person copied it and posted it in wherever it was I saw it (I’m forgetting now). I can whiteout the names here, but this is already out there.

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
How would a seat malfunction in a way that someone could get hurt like that?

I'm not familiar with this ride's harnesses so I can't really imagine it happening based on the many other rides I've experienced.

Best guess is it may have been a combo of a harness unexpectedly releasing and/or the guest not paying attention with their arm in the wrong place?

Login or Register to Hide This Ad