Attraction Copperhead Strike

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I also saw several posted saying it was closed earlier and at least one mentioning an injury can anyone confirm that it was down because I see that posted in a couple places that usually pretty solid info and those same places as of yet have not confirmed the accident leading me to believe they are trying to vet what they say and only report facts.

Apr 22, 2019
If something happened, then they are keeping it secret. But searching twitter I can't find anything at all and you'd think somebody would post something if there was an accident of any significance.

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
It's a thumb so I'm not thinking clearance issue, must have caught on the ride vehicle somehow.

Coming soon to cedar fair: comfort shackles

• Haha
Reactions: Zachary

RollyCoaster

Silver Donor
Jul 31, 2016
Southern Va
So how did I ride it yesterday when it was closed? It was closed from 1ish to about 6pm, but was operating with riders shortly after. I rode it 3 times yesterday. I'm so confused myself.

Reactions: Joe and Zachary

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Wonder if something came loose during one of the launch and was shot by the mags. I think something like that happened with Volcano a few years back.

Apr 22, 2019
Perhaps edit to remove the name. But dang, how does this happen?
It’s not my image. Somebody else screen capped and posted it elsewhere and then another person copied it and posted it in wherever it was I saw it (I’m forgetting now). I can whiteout the names here, but this is already out there.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad