Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 29, 2012
My name is Keiran Paster. I am a high school student and in my free time last year I taught myself how to program. The past summer, I was waiting in line for a ride at an amusement park with a friend, when I wondered if there was an app that could have told me the wait times for that ride so I could have planned accordingly. And so Coasterilla was born. Coasterilla is my first iPhone app. It is designed to make going to a theme park more enjoyable. Coasterilla makes lets you make informed decisions about which ride you want to go on next. When you are at a park, you can just scroll through the list of attractions and see at-a-glance wait times for those rides. Why go to Goliath now if Superman only has a 15 minute wait? We even have a system to help you tell which rides are the most popular at the theme park, and Coasterilla even lets you watch first person point-of-view videos of most rides courtesy of SharpProductions.

You can download Coasterilla here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coasterilla/id562662063?ls=1&mt=8

iOS-Simulator-Screen-shot-Sep-15-2012-9.06.10-PM1.png

Please leave feedback in this forum. I really want to know what you think about my app! Thanks!

Question: How are you going to get accurate wait times? They vary throughout the day and on what day it is. I know for the bgwfans android app David had that feature and people sent in what the wait time was. Is yours the same way?

Evan said:
Question: How are you going to get accurate wait times? They vary throughout the day and on what day it is. I know for the bgwfans android app David had that feature and people sent in what the wait time was. Is yours the same way?

Yes. It is the same. That is kind of the problem right now. The more people using the app, the more useful the app gets. There is an app called mousewait for disney land, and it has extremely accurate wait times. That is the goal, and right now I am really trying to spread the word. Of course the app has other uses like getting details and watching videos from the rides.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad