Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jan 9, 2010
Busch Gardens officially announced their concert list for 2017 on their website

May 6: Choo Choo Soul
May 13: Kidz Bop Live
May 20: Brec Bassinger, Corey Fogelmanis, Trinitee Stokes, Calum Worthy
May 21: Brec Bassinger, Corey Fogelmanis, Trinitee Stokes, Calum Worthy
July 8: Chase Bryant & Cassadee Pope
July 15: Josh Turner
July 22: Jeremy Camp & Rend Collective
July 29: MercyMe
August 5: 38 Special
August 12: Kool & The Gang
August 19: Switchfoot & Lifehouse
August 26: Ne-Yo

The only one that interests me is 38 special. As such, I just hope one more decent rock act gets one the last two open spots. Don't get me wrong as having all these different acts of different genre's is good for the park to be able to cover all of their bases and attract guests. But they just aren't what I like and what I'll go to see.

Reactions: jornor
37208575.jpg

The park website has the performer for the last remaining concert date (8/26) listed. It's someone named NE-YO. I'd have to look up what he's done as I have no idea who this performer is.

Reactions: Zachary and jornor
Alf33 said:
The park website has the performer for the last remaining concert date (8/26) listed.  It's someone named NE-YO.  I'd have to look up what he's done as I have no idea who this performer is.

SO SICK OF LOVE SONGS

Anybody catch the first concert? Had to work and also never have checked out Chase Bryant or Cassadee Pope before, but did anyone go? How did everything go as far as the lighting/sound mix/ticketing process? Did it sell out?

Next concert is this Saturday the 15th, Josh Turner, I won't be able to make that one either but interested to hear any reviews etc if anyone makes it out to any concerts this Summer. Glad they're doing concerts again.

EDIT: First real show (not Kidz Bop/Teen stars shows)

Reactions: SWStevo
Another concert night (the second real concert of the season). Won't be there but if anyone goes let me know how everything went.

jornor said:
Another concert night (the second real concert of the season). Won't be there but if anyone goes let me know how everything went.
I went with a co-worker to see the Josh Turner concert. The concert itself was very well done as far as sound, lighting, etc. It was a lot of fun! However, leading up to the concert is another story.

A lot of people didn't know (or understand...) where to get the wristbands for the concert. There was also a lack of communication as to where to go, many people were confused as to where to get in line, where to line up, etc to wait for the gates of the RPT to open. Despite being very far back in the line (in Scarlett's queue, actually!) we still got very good seats towards the front of the theatre.

I will add, watching the musicians try to play around on the spring-stage that's in place for All For One's stunts was hilarious! Josh Turner even took a minute to tell the crowd "If I look like Michael Jordan...these are not my natural abilities! If you've seen a show here, you'll know this stage is kinda like a trampoline!"

Kyle said:
jornor said:
I went with a co-worker to see the Josh Turner concert. The concert itself was very well done as far as sound, lighting, etc. It was a lot of fun! However, leading up to the concert is another story.

A lot of people didn't know (or understand...) where to get the wristbands for the concert. There was also a lack of communication as to where to go, many people were confused as to where to get in line, where to line up, etc to wait for the gates of the RPT to open. Despite being very far back in the line (in Scarlett's queue, actually!) we still got very good seats towards the front of the theatre.

I will add, watching the musicians try to play around on the spring-stage that's in place for All For One's stunts was hilarious! Josh Turner even took a minute to tell the crowd "If I look like Michael Jordan...these are not my natural abilities! If you've seen a show here, you'll know this stage is kinda like a trampoline!"

Great review. My girlfriend found a Busch Gardens snapchat story of the show so I got to see a few clips, it looked packed! That's terrible about the confusion. What time were doors/show start?

LOL. I hadn't even thought of that...

Reactions: Kyle
Kyle said:
Every seat was full! It was insane, but a lot of fun! The concert started around 7, so they started filing the house at 6:30.

Sounds awesome. Really hoping to catch the last 4 or so shows of the Summer Nights series this year.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad