Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Fur Dozy

Mayor of Busch Gardens Tampillsburg
Nov 5, 2009
I'm sure there are a number of ways to do this, but I found a certain way to score it that makes it very strategic, and fun. Here's how it goes:

1.Everyone in your group picks cars that are in comparable positions, as far as nearby cars and how far away from the ends of the arena(long way) they are. This might not be possible but it'll work without it.

2. Players start at zero points, you lose a point for each time you get hit. But for each time you can make it to the other side of the arena, you get points added. The points for each pass should vary based on the number of people overall. You'll want them to be anywhere from 1(empty) to 3(full).

3. At the end of the round, see who got the highest score. You'd be amazed at some of the things you can get yourself out of. Also, hitting another player's car does not take any points, but ramming another player's car into a non-player's does. So feel free to do what ever it takes for other players to hit cars, including persuading bystanders.

Overall my record for this method of scoring is very far towards the winning side. So if you want to challenge me...GAME ON!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Each player counts for themselves. It's on the honor system. I have to say, it's actually really fun.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad