Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Dec 23, 2011
Water Country USA is going to hold a pool party for one high school. Just watch this video and jump through all the many different hoops and see if you can make it to be a finalist.

There are 5 steps!

250 students? My school has about 2000 so I'm curious about how they plan to accommodate the entire student body of the winning school.

Seems like this would be a blast though, would enter if I had the time to.

Reactions: Mushroom
Dwight Schrute said:
250 students? My school has about 2000 so I'm curious about how they plan to accommodate the entire student body of the winning school.

That's what I want to know too!

If they are limiting only 250 students then that pretty much rules out every school in the 757 from winning.

I also want to know what administrators are going to take the time out of there hectic schedule so that they can help the students win a pool party at a waterpark where it is likely one of them will act up or bring drugs/Alcohol

Reactions: Jrbgwfan06
If I brought this to a principal in my school system, they would most likely say no, explain why and tell me it isn't going to happen.

#BUSHGARDENISTRYINGTOOHARD

Edit: #FIXEDIT4UMATTHEW

I thought I'd take a moment to comment on this advertising video.....Pffft. (cool idea for an elementary school or church group but not a high school!)

Reactions: Hoopla
mjm1ahoney3 said:
Well, my high school didn't have more than 250 seniors so for a small private high school this seems like a good idea for a senior graduation party or something along those lines, but for an entire school 250 seems way way to small.

Most charter schools aren't even that small.

Unagi said:
Dwight Schrute said:

That's what I want to know too!

If they are limiting only 250 students then that pretty much rules out every school in the 757 from winning.

Actually, some private schools are that small. And to echo what someone said above, my graduating class (in Norfolk) only had 100 people, so it would have been more than fine as a Senior Class thing for us.

Willhlikeschicken said:
Hello!  I love reading the forum here, but don't here post too often.  Anyways, as you may have seen on BGW & WCUSA`s Facebook pages, they have a contest for high schools to win a free trip for 250 to Water Country.  My school, Godwin High School, entered, and I would love it if anyone reading this could head over to on.fb.me/QAKtWL and vote for us.  If you really want to be nice, you can vote daily until 5pm on saturday.  Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, we can use more members around here. Being that I am not from either school or establishment, I really have no reason to vote for one or the other. Would you mind explaining your reason for why you deserve this Colossal Pool Party, to help me make a more educated decision?

Reactions: MAZ
Griff, I think it is important to find out the reasoning behind voting for someone. I do not blindly vote. It becomes a bad habit it you don't know what your voting for exactly.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad