Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Coca-Cola Market - New for 2013

From the picture Chickenking provided of the menu. It doesn't look like it is going to fully utilize the whole tent. Which is sad. I thought they could've done something cool with it. It seems like it is going to be just like it was last year except a little bigger, and kind've a shop style place like the ski mart by Alpengeist.

Reactions: Party Rocker

Ben said:
Freestyle machines?

I doubt it, but it isn't impossible. They would have to get 5 or 6 of them to make sure lines don't get to be over 10 minutes long.:p Which could cost them some serious $$$,$$$.

JuniorBGWfan28 said:
From the picture Chickenking provided of the menu. It doesn't look like it is going to fully utilize the whole tent. Which is sad. I thought they could've done something cool with it. It seems like it is going to be just like it was last year except a little bigger, and kind've a shop style place like the ski mart by Alpengeist.

The menu posted was from last year, the park still has a ton of work to do and it will more than likely open after Memorial Day. Culinary VP stated it will use at most 50% of the tent. The other 50% is going to be storage I'm assuming. This is really noteworthy in my opinion, just another minor change.

Ben said:
Freestyle machines?

I'm taking this as you don't know what they are, but they are basically a machine that holds over 100 drinks in it at once. Instead of using bags to hold the soda (like we see in normal drink machines), it uses cartridges that dispense powder or something into a mixture of carbonated water and all that good mess.

584px-Coca_Cola_Freestyle.JPG

Wikipedia Page

pandorazboxx said:
But Vanilla Diet Barqs is the best!
You just made me think of something...
Is there nowhere in the park to get a ROOT BEER? Don't recall seeing it. Hmmmmm...

Evan said:
Ben said:
Freestyle machines?

I'm taking this as you don't know what they are, but they are basically a machine that holds over 100 drinks in it at once. Instead of using bags to hold the soda (like we see in normal drink machines), it uses cartridges that dispense powder or something into a mixture of carbonated water and all that good mess.

584px-Coca_Cola_Freestyle.JPG

Wikipedia Page

Oh I know what they are! Just questioning the possibility of the park adding them.

Reactions: Jrbgwfan06
I would like to point out that Six Flags America has freestyle machines, so there actually beating us at something. Now if they could only paint their rides...

I went to the coca-cola museum in Atlanta. They had the coolest room. It was a soda sampler room and featured samples of coke products from around the world. Some of them were rather interesting. I recall one from South Africa that was delicious. They had this sample for the holidays that was "Holiday Spice" coca-cola. It was amazing and I was sad that they never sold it in stores.

They also sold purses and bags made from recycled cans and tabs from cans! I so wanted one, so I hope they consider having items like that for sale.

Nora said:
I went to the coca-cola museum in Atlanta. They had the coolest room. It was a soda sampler room and featured samples of coke products from around the world. Some of them were rather interesting. I recall one from South Africa that was delicious. They had this sample for the holidays that was "Holiday Spice" coca-cola. It was amazing and I was sad that they never sold it in stores.

They also sold purses and bags made from recycled cans and tabs from cans! I so wanted one, so I hope they consider having items like that for sale.

Unfortunately, Coke will probably keep the good stuff to themselves.

It's interesting, Kings Dominion has one of these right in front of Anaconda, and in addition to selling normal Coke products in just the regular refrigerators you'd find in a 7-11, they also sell gluten-free products (fruit, granola bars, etc.)
That's how I see it being like. Kind of an open area with tables lined with gluten-free products and fridges filled with Coke products.

Reactions: Mushroom
Just so everyone gets a grasp on the idea, this is not a regular shop, it is a snack stand enlargement. It will feature mainly fountain drinks and bottled drinks, much like the *previously* Pepsi Mart near Alpengeist; however it will also sell snacks like Churros, Popcorn, Turkey Legs, etc.

So your basically saying it will be Der Marketplatz except with a couple more snacks and freezers with bottled drinks in them. Maybe if BGW thinks about this, they could also do pizza by the slice! That would be cool. I'm just gonna think of this as Der Marketplatz with the freezers from the ski mart, and with self serve fountains. Eh it could be a nice place. We'll see!

Reactions: Party Rocker
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad