2020 Coasters and Craft Brews

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Ziva

fancy cafe latte
May 30, 2011
I would bet money that the higher parking price is to prevent people just showing up in the off-chance that the park has space. People crowding outside the gate is a health risk right now too.

Reactions: BenWilkerson
Jul 28, 2020
Noticed something cool while on Griffon, if you look to the right on the lift hill and you look at the employee parking lot you can see the big pumpkin that is usually in Ireland

Mwe BGW

I love Festhaus Kangaroo
Silver Donor
Jul 22, 2018
If you look on google earth the old demon street statue is also next to the pumpkin, and a christmas town sign and one of the signs that goes up in festa during christmas town.

Attachments

Sep 24, 2018
There's some other good stuff back there in those crates. You just can't see it from those pictures

Feb 14, 2019
I'd figure they wouldn't bother with pumping water into the chutes all the time to save money; I'm guessing if they needed to open the ride it wouldn't take long to turn the pumps on and get it running, right?

Reactions: tursiops
Aug 19, 2020
Forgive me piggybacking on this thread for this oddball question, but this topic seems the appropriate place to post it.

I was unable to get a craft-brews reservation for Sunday August 23, so I picked one up for Friday Aug 21. Is anyone with an Aug 23rd reservation willing to swap barcodes? Unlike membership barcodes, I'm optimistic redeeming a reservation should work fine getting in if we swapped. And if for any reason it doesn't scan or work properly on Friday, I'd stay home on Sunday and let you use your original one then instead, so no risk to you. Thank you!

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
I'd figure they wouldn't bother with pumping water into the chutes all the time to save money; I'm guessing if they needed to open the ride it wouldn't take long to turn the pumps on and get it running, right?
When the ride is turned off or E-stopped, the pumps are also off, allowing the water to completely run out of the trough. It takes about 5 min to drain completely, though the top drains in about a minute.

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
Forgive me piggybacking on this thread for this oddball question, but this topic seems the appropriate place to post it.

I was unable to get a craft-brews reservation for Sunday August 23, so I picked one up for Friday Aug 21. Is anyone with an Aug 23rd reservation willing to swap barcodes? Unlike membership barcodes, I'm optimistic redeeming a reservation should work fine getting in if we swapped. And if for any reason it doesn't scan or work properly on Friday, I'd stay home on Sunday and let you use your original one then instead, so no risk to you. Thank you!
Hey! Sorry, your post got caught by the spam filter the first time around. I just approved it.

Maybe someone with more experience can confirm, but it was my understanding that reservations had to match the pass numbers being used? I believe that would make this strategy impossible.

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Hey! Sorry, your post got caught by the spam filter the first time around. I just approved it.

Maybe someone with more experience can confirm, but it was my understanding that reservations had to match the pass numbers being used? I believe that would make this strategy impossible.
I witnessed s group last week trying to match passes to resveration had having issues which leads me to believe that they are linked.

Reactions: Zachary

AIR

Jul 7, 2017

On my first reservation, we reserved it under a membership that I was using before the caronavirus crisis. The card I was using to pay the payments for the membership ended up being canceled during the park closure but the membership still let us make a reservation for it.

My pass did not work at the front gate but my reservation did. I bought a brand new membership at guest relations and it worked with the reservation I had prior. So, it's my understanding they are not connected to each other.

Reactions: Zachary

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Does anyone know how you cancel a resveration? I have one for Friday but have since had something come up and will not be able to go and would like to cancel it to free it up for someone else.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad